Cannabis Syrup: Have You Had It?

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Syrup huh? Probably would make one hell of a tequila sunrise 🌅

Bad Dog,
Reactions: macbill

shredder

Its 1000mg of hash not thc.

But if your interested in diy, you can mix concentrate and lecithin with a sweetener, I use maple syrup. I put it in a squeeze bottle that can use in a wide variety of ways, including in a drink. I like it in lemon aid. The lecithin emulsifies the oil allowing it to mix with the syrup.

shredder,
Reactions: macbill

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Its 1000mg of hash not thc.

from the website:
Screen-Shot-2020-07-02-at-6-34-45-PM.png

macbill,
Reactions: shredder

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I bought some grey-market cannabis syrup: each 4oz has 400mg THC/lecithin. I just took 2 oz. Vamos a ver. Normally, that's about what I usually take for an evening in - everything w/i crawling space. Not really a deal economically. 4 oz for $25. I think I could make my own cheaper like the example above with maple syrup. This syrup tasted faintly of pinnapple.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I bought some grey-market cannabis syrup: each 4oz has 400mg THC/lecithin. I just took 2 oz. Vamos a ver. Normally, that's about what I usually take for an evening in - everything w/i crawling space. Not really a deal economically. 4 oz for $25. I think I could make my own cheaper like the example above with maple syrup. This syrup tasted faintly of pinnapple.

I am on the verge of doing something with about 10g of unvaped herb. I have about that much in rosin pressed pucks, outdoor grown popcorn nugs, and buds that just aren't that stellar. My first step, maybe tonight, is to grind and decarb it all. Then maybe a syrup, maybe a butter, maybe coconut oil or a tincture. I am most probably going the coconut route. I have all these ideas of grandeur of what I can make, but in the end, I'll probably just spread a little of some toast. Your syrup idea is similar in that it gives you a lot of options.

I worry more about taking too much and having a lousy time. I am going to go very slow. A little bit more each evening until I find a sweet spot. I hope the 2 oz leaves you in a happy place. ;)

shredder

Amazing that their hash is 100% THC, lol.
I am on the verge of doing something with about 10g of unvaped herb. I have about that much in rosin pressed pucks, outdoor grown popcorn nugs, and buds that just aren't that stellar. My first step, maybe tonight, is to grind and decarb it all. Then maybe a syrup, maybe a butter, maybe coconut oil or a tincture. I am most probably going the coconut route. I have all these ideas of grandeur of what I can make, but in the end, I'll probably just spread a little of some toast. Your syrup idea is similar in that it gives you a lot of options.

I worry more about taking too much and having a lousy time. I am going to go very slow. A little bit more each evening until I find a sweet spot. I hope the 2 oz leaves you in a happy place. ;)

My favorite is medicated honey butter. Just make a strong butter and mix it with honey in a bowl with a mixer until you whip in air. I like a 50/50 mix, and again lecithin to make the mix actually mix.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Local stores have many beverages at different amts of THC: 40mg; 100mg; various combos of CBD:THC, or maybe that's THC;CBD - enjoy!

macbill,

shredder

1000m per 4oz bottle, Oh baby those numbers work for me!

I've made a tincture with 3ml of a 90% rso type oil in one ounce of 95% grain alcohol. 2700mg. A 22mg dose is 5 drops. Each drop is .0045g, or 4.5 mg

While the tincture tastes terrible, in food the alcohol cooks off and you don't notice any unusual taste. I put 5 drops in 2 eggs for scrambling for a wake and bake breakfast.

Or it can be diluted. I put drops in lemonade, shake well, and no taste what so ever. Coffee doesn't work quite as well, the tincture stays near the top and you get most of it in the first few sips.

Last edited:
Top Bottom