cannabis production in the eu

oreo47

Hi

I was just wondering are there any semi large cannabis cultivators in europe who grow cannabis legally or semi legally as a profession ?

I am hoping work in the cannabis industry maybe at some point in europe without too much scrutiny from authorities as well as being able to sell my produce without having to turn to or deal with criminals . Is this possible within the EU and where would be the best countries to look at?

Mr.Sifter

i dont know how legal it is to grow and breed but there are quite a lot breeders located in spain.

blackstone

GW pharmaceuticals is a big medical op with government links in UK/EU where laws are tight.
Bedrocan is a well established EU wide producer in NL.
Greenhouse seeds are breeders with retail operations in NL and maybe elsewhere, they might do all the work somewhere like Spain, as I think one of their videos showed another office/lab.
I think Dinafem seeds are Spanish too.
Kanavape are a French outfit that market or sell a small 510 CBD/PG vape pen, I just saw their cbd was once sourced in Czech Republic. They were involved in quite a controversy just for cbd in France.
Apparently a lot of the cbd comes from Italy, or maybe of higher quality from Switzerland, but it popped up everywhere. I bought some of the legal (outdoor, i believe) cbd from my damp country and it had mold and gave me very bad sore throat.
You do get a lot of expos and all kinds of stuff happening in Spain it seems, if you've never heard of Jorge Cerventes you could search around his YT channel he showed Spanish places from time to time but travelled around too.
Not sure if that will help you, I'll try to think of others!

surfer

If your UK based then British Sugar is one of the biggest and owed by people in power so will be around for a while.
I'm not sure if they're breeders or just growers but there the biggest legal growers in the UK as far as I know.

surfer,

Vapor4me

As mentioned by surfer, the UK has the biggest "legal" grows in Europe. Countries like Denmark and Spain come up with growing licences every now and then, but there's a lot of competition for those, as you could imagine. Italy has the largest share of the CBD market.

But do not think that because you'll be in a (semi) legal setting that you won't be exposed to criminals anymore :lol:

Vapor4me,
Top Bottom