Cannabis holiday gifts for yourself or others

Madtater

So i don’t post too many threads, but i wanted to ask this because i haven't seen anything posted like this yet and i am curious.

My wife always says that i am tough to shop for because, well, i just buy anything i want or need.

So….As the holidays are approaching in the next 11 days, what kinds of cannabis or vaping gifts do people want, are asking for or are gonna purchase as a gift for yourself?

Tellus

Human (H. sapiens x H. neanderthalensis)
Maybe something consumable? Especially if you have everything you need.
Some ideas
- Her pick of flower, a strain or two, or more. Since you will always need something for your vape ;) and also since flowers are romantic
- (Holiday) edibles
- Food/snacks (regular/not infused) to eat when medicated? Maybe a theme basket. Any type of food culture you like?

Also wishing for consumables work for all types of things, doesn't have to be cannabis related! With food for example, it could be something a bit more extra than what you usually get for yourself. If someone likes cheese, can get them artisan cheese. Same with chocolate. Or can be other products, someone maybe has hygiene products they usually use and so on.
Good luck

Madtater

I made this thread to find out what everyone is desiring for xmas or is planning on buying for themselves as a “self-gift”.

I was just trying to strike up a conversation (which failed miserably), not necessarily look for advice on gifting….although i appreciate the help.

Last edited:

Tellus

Well in that case, I'm actually considering getting the Pot by Noids for myself and considering it a christmas gift. I used to make edibles and infused oils more often years ago but rarely have the time now

Sorry i read it as you needed advice!

Edit: Always fun with cannabis related gifts! Must be others that are getting/giving something, share with us ;)

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods
Hm.. that's a good question OP.

I gifted myself a new desktop, grinder, and glass piece for my birthday. Needed to give myself some love and was looking to find things that would last me a while.

For Christmas? I'm probably going to get myself a dynavap woodwynd or vong. I already have an m+. So I don't NEED another dynavap, but I have everything else needed for my own personal medicating kit. So I figure why not. Either option is an investment that will pay for itself in the years to come.

Knowing my thoughts, do you have anything you've been eyeing to complete a set up? Or maybe want to upgrade something like a grinder or storage container? You a fan of vaping through a glass piece? Maybe there's something in that field you'd like?

fangorn

@Madtater
my wife has the same problem.

the best gift she gave me for Christmas was Blue Dream seeds!
From memory, I didn't expect it at all!

But in the same style I suppose, vape pens.

18650 if you haven't already?

a grinder, an avb box, a tool, spoon, debolwer, carrying case, a poster, a book...

It could also be an order for a personalized accessory from an Fc craftsman.

... a vaponic or a glass vaporizer... a dynavap can also make a good gift...
Or in another budget, a Vapman, a lotus...

(This year, I was crazy and asked him for bluetooth headphones... without giving her any details!)

cannasoor

This one probably fits the now-corrected idea of gifts for others, so perhaps technically off-topic, but I saw some cute little “bud plushies” on Etsy the other day. Not sure of the process (knitting? crochet?), as they come out pretty fuzzy. A lot of sellers presumably imitating the original, but some let you pick your strain (color combinations) from their list or just base and highlight colors of your own.

Just for example(s):
So, along the line of "“stocking stuffers”, I guess.

Personally I'd rather get a Prophet dry rig or a Camouflet Inductor … but I really doubt that's happening! :lol:

[Hmm, something like this could work, if tweaked a bit for vaping needs. — added in edit.]

martinstraka8282

I always load up on edible options from the grey market places in Canada and can get some pretty awesome gifts for family and friends. 500mg packs of gummies for $15 sort of thing. Always lightens up the holidays!

Tellus

This one probably fits the now-corrected idea of gifts for others, so perhaps technically off-topic, but I saw some cute little “bud plushies” on Etsy the other day. Not sure of the process (knitting? crochet?), as they come out pretty fuzzy. A lot of sellers presumably imitating the original, but some let you pick your strain (color combinations) from their list or just base and highlight colors of your own.

Just for example(s):

Personally I'd rather get a Prophet dry rig or a Camouflet Inductor … but I really doubt that's happening! :lol:

[Hmm, something like this could work, if tweaked a bit for vaping needs. — added in edit.]
I kinda want one of these.. and i don't even own any type of fuzzy stuff, besides my weed. But they look so, fuzzy? And also comforting, weird

sansei

I'm not here for a long time, but for a good time
I picked up the Amaranth Lotus, a BCG and another Terp Surfer and NEO from Prrl Labs. Terp Surfer and NEO were bought because Prrl Labs is shutting down their e-commerce site (hope to see them back soon!) and I wouldn't know how to fill the hole in my ritual if I were without a NEO.

Vapenvy

Indie vaper

Just for example(s):

Ha ha. Great idea. Very cute.

I think the seller should give you a cut...the first link is now showing as 'in demand' with 7 sold in the last 24 hours and the last link saying 20 views recently!

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Bought some stuff from Prrllabs, as they are shutting down as mentioned by @sansei.
Chill Steel Pipes are my latest obsession, and I'm waiting on matte black to go on sale. I got the stainless steel in November on clearance, liked it more than expected so I then bought the glossy blue one in a bundle from Dynavap (with an ice blue Vong i and an Armour Cap). Then the Tommy Chong Blue Bandana bong was mispriced on the site I got the SS from, and I got that so cheap I wrote the owner of the shop and offered to pay more (offer refused, but price fixed on the site), then the Rainbow Glitterbomb and the Cotton Candy Glitterbomb were half off on the Chill Steel site, so I ordered those. They have mix and match neckpieces, so I bought those, except for the pink one which I plan to pick up my next order. Right now, they are putting up at least one Limited Edition piece per day half off.
Don't use ice much, but love the Chill Steel with warm water. Beyond that, I just love them and they make me happy. I'd have waited, but the sales came, and no way am I spending 2024 regretting not getting them half off the sale price.

Top Bottom