Completed Cannabis Hardware B1 Injector complete set up

ConvectCode1

Cannabis Hardware B1 injector desktop set-up. B1 head comes with 3mm rubies and 3mm SiC balls prefilled but also includes extra 3mm and 4mm rubies along with some 4mm quartz. Included is a CH safety stand and an extra MiniNail stand because I didn’t want to burn my house down. Your choice of PID: Auber RDK 200 or Divine Tribe Crossings micro PID. Auber PID is nice because it shows both desired temp and actual temp, but the cord on the DT PID is substantially longer. Also included is the Cannabis Hardware Titanium Shovelhead bowl in both 14/18mm sizes for glass and a weatherproof security case to store it. I’m looking for around $250 OBO or open to trades as well. …..PIC from Imagur of B1 with Auber PID……PIC of B1 with DT PID…….these two links open right up to the pics in Imagur. Please let me know if you are unable to view them and how I am supposed to post the photos. The only options are to add a URL and name it. Happy to send pics to anybody. I’m 95% sure this post will not suffice and be taken down anyways. Thanks

Last edited:
Top Bottom