Cannabis festivals and events?

rnartian

Earthling flora is... fascinating.
Now that the Big Coof is over, I'm been getting this itch to travel.

With trying to resist the VAS itch, I've been looking at places to travel. Post any cannabis festivals or new events opening up that you're interested in or just know about! I want little bits and bobbles and stickers to decorate my stuff this summer. :love::spliff::peace:

simba

@weedanwine
I've been to this one a couple of times and had a great time. Maybe a bit far from you, but worth the trip IMO

(I do detest the name however, but everything else is great😂)

simba,
Reactions: rnartian

rnartian

Earthling flora is... fascinating.
I've been to this one a couple of times and had a great time. Maybe a bit far from you, but worth the trip IMO

(I do detest the name however, but everything else is great😂)
Oh this looks so cool! Definitely across the way from me, but maybe if (when?) I ever get to visit the UK. I didn't realize the UK had similar festivals. I figured the EU events get centered around Amsterdam.

rnartian,
Reactions: simba

simba

@weedanwine
It's funny, the first year I went in the main exhibition hall it was all CBD stalls and other things like that, and in one outdoor section there were a few stalls selling actual weed.

Last year when I went the whole exhibition hall was packed full of vendors selling flower and extracts, it was unreal tbh.

Vinter

It's funny, the first year I went in the main exhibition hall it was all CBD stalls and other things like that, and in one outdoor section there were a few stalls selling actual weed.

Last year when I went the whole exhibition hall was packed full of vendors selling flower and extracts, it was unreal tbh.

Damn, see...now if I could sample stuff from vendors at these events near me I'd like them a whole lot more.

Vinter,
Reactions: Ramahs

simba

@weedanwine
I wouldn't trust any vendor that wouldn't break off a couple of crumbs to vape 😂

simba,
Top Bottom