cannabis dilema

FlapJack

hello all. im new here and could really use some good advice.

im from alabama and have been smoking for 6 years and recently have started vaping about 6 months ago and i love it.

about the same time i got my vapor bros vaporizer i noticed a drastic change in weed potency and quality. up until recently no matter who you bought the good stuff from had really great buds, very resinous, etc.

past 6 months the weed is terrible. let me try to explain what im dealing with. the buds for the past months have been premature, obviously harvested after only a few weeks of flowering. a quick grind of said buds tell you why it was harvested early. it was pollenated and its really frustrating to see a bunch of tiny seeds. obviously since it wasnt full grown a lot of thc wasnt formed and if i had to guess i would say there is more thc in mids then this shit that is being sold.

this wouldnt be much of a problem if i knew anyone that sells mid grade or even smokes it for that matter. i would just buy that since it probably has more thc content then this shit thats being sold as high grade.

so im stuck paying 50 for an 1/8 of low/mid grade. everyone i used to deal with all have the same strains of this crap and are trying to push it for 50 an 1/8. forcing me as a consumer to purchase it since its the only product to be found.

is this some kind of money scam that the whole town of dealers are in? most of them dont even think theres anything wrong with the buds even though less then a year ago they were selling me brand name shit.

i need cannabis for my back pain and i dont want to have to buy pain killers.

where should i go to find new people to try to find good weed again, assuming there even is good weed out there?

any other tips?

FlapJack,

MacRadish

FlapJack said:
where should i go to find new people to try to find good weed again, assuming there even is good weed out there?

any other tips?

Colorado.

Can you re-locate? If so I would say move.

I was re-located here from somewhere else, and, let's just say.....wow!

I'm sure there are other fine locales in other medicinal states.

MacRadish,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
If you can't make the connect locally at the moment, then the only way to get top shelf or heads (?) is to go mail order. Despite what you may read on many weed oriented forums, there *are* reliable sites to order from. They'll ship as little as a gram and as much as a quarter pound. Orders are shipped vacum packed. Payment is money order, wire transfer or cash in mail.

Search online (mght take a week to find a reliable place though). And no, I'm not advertising, trading or. Giving away sites; just telling you that if you really need it, and if you're reasonably web savvy, you'll find it.

Tom

tdavie,

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
Well, if your in the position, a small hydroponics setup in a closet/room could provide a lot of medicine for not a lot of money. If you are in the type of situation where you might be able to grow, its a good option. Just have a couple plants in opposite stages so you always have something flowering soon.

Or move to CA or CO. CA really is the easiest, best and cheapest for legal MMJ.

finchrock24,

audiodelic

... Boom Shiva !
tdavie said:
If you can't make the connect locally at the moment, then the only way to get top shelf or heads (?) is to go mail order. Despite what you may read on many weed oriented forums, there *are* reliable sites to order from. They'll ship as little as a gram and as much as a quarter pound. Orders are shipped vacum packed. Payment is money order, wire transfer or cash in mail.

Search online (mght take a week to find a reliable place though). And no, I'm not advertising, trading or. Giving away sites; just telling you that if you really need it, and ar asonably web savvy, you'll find it.

Tom

do you have some reliable websites that you know of? you can post here or email it to me. i used to use budmail.biz perfect service and great product but it closed down.

audiodelic,

FlapJack

i appreciate all the advice but i think ordering bud through the mail would be way too risky.

unless there any stealth smelling strains out there i wont be able to grow because i live in an apartment.

Also relocation isn't a possiblity right now.

just out of curiousity what sort of legal issues might one recieve from ordering bud from a site?

use a fake name? send cash so theres no papertrail? then would it be untraceable and make you unaccountable? Just say that you have no idea what that stuff is and you never ordered it?

seems too sketchy

FlapJack,

djonkoman

you can still grow, you're just limited in your options
but you can still do a guerilla grow or build a microsetup in a closet
then you need a drying area, maybe ask a friend for room and in return promise him/her a part of the harvest

djonkoman,

BL4sT

Any comments on Budmail.biz ?

It's not working for US customers, but i'm in Canada and it works.

I didn't see any medical request, so everyone over 18 can order?

It's really interesting, we can't have any good named strains here. For a gram of Jack herer or bubba kush, it will get to 30$ shipped.. but I don't care, so many strains to try!

And for the laws?

Let me know your toughts about it!

BL4sT,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
i appreciate all the advice but i think ordering bud through the mail would be way too risky.

I agree

just out of curiousity what sort of legal issues might one recieve from ordering bud from a site?

use a fake name? send cash so theres no papertrail? then would it be untraceable and make you unaccountable? Just say that you have no idea what that stuff is and you never ordered it?

seems too sketchy

Thats because under current law it is :(

There are many precautions you can take (as mentioned above) but in the end it comes down to whether you are willing to take the risk, and HOW YOU HANDLE YOURSELF if (thats a big IF) you do in fact get caught.

Another (rumor/tidbit) I heard was along the lines of - Commercial carriers of parcels do NOT require a warrant to be searched. (Probable cause is all thats needed)
Not necessarily the case with Federal parcel carriers. :2c:

AGBeer,

FlapJack

well i guess ive come to the conclusion that i just wont be medicating myself for a while. i called my normal guys up and just told them to call me immediately if/when they actually find real high grade.

this really sucks, my back is keeping me up at night and im against using sleep aids and really dont want to use painkillers but i think i am going to have to get something soon.

sigh, why can't cannabis be legal?

FlapJack,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
That is too bad, and I am sorry for your suffering. Have you by chance gotten involved with your local Norml chapter? (Or any other pro MJ organizations in your locale?) One by one we are slowly chipping away at the draconian drug laws, and every little bit helps. (Even if you can only offer your time)

This also might be a good place to meet like minded people who may have some more promising solutions for you.

Good luck!

I am so excited that after months of organizing in a place not known as being cannabis friendly, dedicated activists in Alabama have come together to form Alabama NORML. The new statewide affiliate is based in Birmingham and headed by Thomas Pearson, Esq., who you can contact at pearsont 'at' gmail.com or by calling (205) 914-7355.

I pulled this from the Norml website. It may be a starting point for you to investigate.

(EDIT) Here is some more info -

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=178694491192

http://www.myspace.com/theofficialalabamanorml

AGBeer,

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
FlapJack said:
unless there any stealth smelling strains out there i wont be able to grow because i live in an apartment.

There are specific stealth smelling strains! White Satin from mandala seeds is one, apparently discontinued though, but listed as "stealth strain" with low odour level. They have a chart on their site listing which of their varieties they describe as low odour. there are others out there if you poke around some.

rabblerouser,

FlapJack

thank you so much guys. im going to look into a stealth strain if it comes down to having to do so.

also, thank you very much agbeer. im going to get in touch with the alabama chapter of norml and without a doubt should be able to round up something worthwhile.

had never considered that. you cant see it but you slapped a big smile on my face im going to get into contact with them as soon as i can.

any tips on how to acquire some herbs from fellow members? i mean i would be kind of sketched out if the brand new member was asking everyone to hook him up with buds.

should i just ask wheres the bud at? whats the worst that can happen right?

FlapJack,

Nycdeisel

I know its tempting to look for herb at any chance you get, but I think first you should just meet up with the chapter, and get to see what ever they normally do and chill and meet people. Start talking to people at your local NORML chapter and the topic will come up, Im sure ;)

Nycdeisel,
Top Bottom