Cannabis Cure for Cancer Wholly Unnecessary...? F#@k

How Would You Talk a Friend Into Trying a Crazy Diet for Their Cancer?

• it's human nature to resist change, or new truths.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pay a nutritionalist to visit him

• slip him veggies after getting him stoned

• Total voters

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
My sister's best friend from high school is married to a man who is dying of cancer. They don't have money or insurance, and his State Disability payments have run out.

I suggested Rick Simpson's Pheonix Tears cannabis oil cure.

My sister surprised me by saying it's not neccesary.

She's learned if you limit your intake of animal products to 5% or less that your blood stays alkaline and cancer does not grow, and becomes smaller until it goes away.

My sister asked this gentleman if he'd be willing to stop eating animal products for one month, wouldn't cost anything extra. And told of her research, studies she has read. He said no. He "can't survive off just vegetables."

I don't fault him, in our culture, which is essentially driven by business interests, as we are told not to look at the man behind the curtain, pulling he levers.

What he's said is really no different from the intake nurse at my daughter's mental hospital, after I said that I believe her self-cutting and heroin use indicated pain she needs to deal with, telling me those are just excuses used by people who want to get high.

That we cannot see how we are being misled only means we have no context for distrusting corporations control of the media as it filters what we see to create a world-view that does not take into account the facts or the realities of today. We are too trusting of business.

But, I digress.... How do I change the husband's mind about the diet thing? His wife says he is closed off to learning about the stuff she's been learning on youtube and online.

He's a democrat, but watches television (which means he's been softened up considerably to the Republican viewpoint - because there are no truly Progressive views or narratives allowed on corp tv - it's either normal or it's wacko).

And, again, sorry that I am so driven to editorialize.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I watch television, but the Republicans rhetoric hasn't softened me any. He must be watching Faux news. :(

You would think he would be for the ACA, considering his condition, but people surprise me everyday. Maybe if people begged him to at least try the new diet, because people love him, maybe he would give in?

Vicki,

djonkoman

l shall position myself as lawyer of the devil here, since I can completely understabd his reaction and would probably react the same way. you get thrown to death with miraclediets etc almost daily. I don't be;ieve for one minute that switching to vegetarianism/veganism cures cancer. you also get thrown to death with miraclecures for cancer, so a combination of those so frequent bullshitstories doesn't seem very credible

I do believe a lot of our food sn't exactly healthy, and it could be that by becoming vegan you maybe ingest less additives as you would normally, but I don't think there is anything wring with meat from a good source.

I also know someone who has the opposite opinion on diet(altough he never connected it to cancer, but to general health), he is a proponent of the paleodiet, I'm more inclined to believe him.

also, meat is delicious. and I view vegetarianism a bit as city-craziness, I can understand some of the motives and I respect the choice, but it just seems something for citypeople who forgot where their meat/food really comes from.

maybe he already accepted his faith and just wants to wait till the end with a nice steak. some miraclecure is easier to try, if it doesn't work there are no consequences, if it does work it's nice.
but in this case it may work(but seems unlikely to me, and apparently to him too), but if it doesn't that means he will have given up meat for nothing, deprived himself of getting the most of the time he has left.

djonkoman,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
i knew people that are so convinced the doctor is right, they die right on schedule. i guess it just seems more natural to them. who's going to argue with a doctor, eh?

i know another guy who's been going to Mayo Clinic (for tests and miscellaneous treatments) for 10 years after his doctors all said he'd be dead. not a vegetarian/vegan, just stubborn.

Hippie Dickie,

Poochka

i knew people that are so convinced the doctor is right, they die right on schedule. i guess it just seems more natural to them. who's going to argue with a doctor, eh?

i know another guy who's been going to Mayo Clinic (for tests and miscellaneous treatments) for 10 years after his doctors all said he'd be dead. not a vegetarian/vegan, just stubborn.

once was diagnosed incorrectly. was given medicine that was totally wrong and no where near able to treat the true condition. all without any blood tests or any test for that matter. changed doctors to one who did blood test from the get-go and found the problem. if i would have stayed with doctor (physician's assistant) i would be dead or in very bad shape now. been ten years on one small pill a day. if the real condition wasn't treated my body would have died very slowly from the inside out, organ by organ. be very careful who you trust your life to. i was lucky.

now that i've started toking again after about 35 years the medication had to be cut back a bit. i take it maybe 4 days out of 7. if taken as prescribed i get heart palpitations. a known problem with too much of this medication. cannabis is helping with this condition imho. maybe some day the med can be illuminated? only costing about $30 a month but if 100,000 people stop taking this med the drug producer will be out of a chunk of change.

Poochka,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
UPDATE:
Ollie got Phoenix Tears, and is taking three grain-of-rice sized dabs a day.
And, they've "cut back" on animal products in their diets.
Woo-hoo! I sure hope it works.

Top Bottom