• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cannabis clubs in Spain

atragantrao

Hi all! I'm new here and I wanna share my experience in cannabis clubs in Spain. I live near Barcelona and here we have lots of cannabis clubs, and every month opens a new one! Is a great place to smoke, vaporize and share high moments with friends. You only can enter to the club if you're recommended by another club member, is completely legal to smoke weed in that clubs but in the street is not allowed.

what's your experience in weed clubs?

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Welcome @atragantrao ! Bienvido - I for one would like to hear of your clubs. I enjoy learning how folks get together for fun. Although legal to possess cannabis in my state (Washington State), we cannot gather and jointly (pun) partake.

atragantrao

Welcome @atragantrao ! Bienvido - I for one would like to hear of your clubs. I enjoy learning how folks get together for fun. Although legal to possess cannabis in my state (Washington State), we cannot gather and jointly (pun) partake.
Hi bro! Thanks for wellcoming :D Yes, in Spain we have that clubs to smoke all together lol. Your solution: go living California :D:D:D

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
Clubs are one of the main things I wish we had in my legal state (also Washington) along with home grow and larger then 1 gram concentrate servings. I've never been much into drinking but wish I could go hang out at the bar like some people do sometimes.

atragantrao

Clubs are one of the main things I wish we had in my legal state (also Washington) along with home grow and larger then 1 gram concentrate servings. I've never been much into drinking but wish I could go hang out at the bar like some people do sometimes.
You can go living to California!! :D:D:D

atragantrao,

HighLads

if anybody would like to recommend me to a good club in (somewhat) central Barcelona I would be delighted. I am going to go later in the year and would pay it forward on the forum if someone needed a recommendation after I join :cheers:

atragantrao

if anybody would like to recommend me to a good club in (somewhat) central Barcelona I would be delighted. I am going to go later in the year and would pay it forward on the forum if someone needed a recommendation after I join :cheers:
I only know clubs in some towns near Barcelona but not in the capital, I recommend you go to Ramblas and ask for it ;)

HighLads

I only know clubs in some towns near Barcelona but not in the capital, I recommend you go to Ramblas and ask for it ;)
I want the best barcelona can offer, not just pick up on the street if I can help it. Ideally I'd know which coffee shop before arriving. Will need to research but I am not going anywhere for a while now anyway!

I was in Barcelona for 10 days in Nov 2019. Sticky Born was very close to where we stayed and the people there were very friendly. The owner or manager was from the US and we had a nice chat. They provided papers, lighters, and comfortable couches. $20 for a 1 year membership got me in the door.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
What is the slang word for cannabis in Spain? Mota is one slang word used in Mexico, and years ago monte was common in Costa Rica. I heard one way to ask for joints was "How are you green beans?" Then again, I lived there in 1978. Chances are things change.

Vapordeflor

Hey! I also live in Spain, in Madrid, I have been member of 8 or 9 different clubs, I got very good quality products but in my experience all of these clubs had higher prices than the black market (it also depends on your contacts). I loved the experiences I had in the majority of these places and I also understand that the price needs to be higher under certain circumstances (legally all profits have to be directed to the club benefits and not to any person in particular, this includes the wages of eployees, all the club equipment, the rent of the place, all club activities, etc etc) but sadly I will prefer black market and homegrowing, it´s a matter of the amount of my herb consumtion (and VAS) and the amount of my salary:rolleyes::D:D

atragantrao

Hey! I also live in Spain, in Madrid, I have been member of 8 or 9 different clubs, I got very good quality products but in my experience all of these clubs had higher prices than the black market (it also depends on your contacts). I loved the experiences I had in the majority of these places and I also understand that the price needs to be higher under certain circumstances (legally all profits have to be directed to the club benefits and not to any person in particular, this includes the wages of eployees, all the club equipment, the rent of the place, all club activities, etc etc) but sadly I will prefer black market and homegrowing, it´s a matter of the amount of my herb consumtion (and VAS) and the amount of my salary:rolleyes::D:D

Here in Barcelona outskirts de price of flowers in clubs is similar than black market and you can choose a huge amount of different varieties. For me, is well paid if I have a good herb although it could be expensier than black market, but now with quarentine all clubs are closed so the black market is the only way! LOL

Por cierto, saludos compañero! :brow:

gangababa

No sé nada sobre clubes en España
Can one purchase and take home hierba? Or is only onsite possession possible?

Here in Uruguay (I am told that Spanish is spoken here but all I hear is 'rio platense') I belong to a club de cannabis. A club is not a social place; it is a grower to user distribution system.
Over near two years, I have only met the one who accepted me into the club, and delivers.
To be fair, I am at 74 and he is under 30 years.

Each month I get 40 grams delivered, my choice (40 max,10g min) from an organic, outdoor-sunshine grow club; apparently at a better price than offered by local indoor grow clubs whose electricity costs are high.
I am now paying pennies over $3 US per gram. I receive what has been grown. Monthly strains vary, but this is not like choosing a selection off a stocked shelf.
I currently have some Royal Highness, Gorilla, OG Kush, Magnun (?) and febrero (unknown sativa).

A club can grow a fixed number of mature plants based upon the number of members. Because of the new conservative government, there are concerns here that the cannabis laws will change.
Currently, home growing (out of sight), gifting and public use are totally legal.

Citizens and legal residents can register (iirc) at the correo (post office) for home grow or for the option of buying up to 40 grams a month at certain farmacias. The pharmacies sell government-licensed grower product, prepackaged (10 grams?) and have the uncertainty of inventory availability.

Clubs are the third legal way to acquire hierba. There are no coffee shops (Holland) nor pot shops (Oregon), although some cannabis friendly hostels exist (and, as I say, gifting happens). The black market still exists.

Vapordeflor

No sé nada sobre clubes en España
Can one purchase and take home hierba? Or is only onsite possession possible?
Ei¡,

Supuestamente you can only consume in place but most common practice is to get the material home at your own risk.
Here laws are really weak and we are very far from a complete regulation on the matter. In the end it all depends on each case when it comes to clubs. The judge is going to seek for a private circle of members that does not grow without reason or just to make the club bigger.

Curioso how it works over there in Paraguay, stigma still reigns all over the world regarding psicotropic subsrtances, fear reigns...

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Hey!
Reviving an old thread in the hopes of some social club recommendations (or other) for Magaluf & Palma - has anyone got any experiences to share from these areas?

:peace:

The Weedman

Hi all! I'm new here and I wanna share my experience in cannabis clubs in Spain. I live near Barcelona and here we have lots of cannabis clubs, and every month opens a new one! Is a great place to smoke, vaporize and share high moments with friends. You only can enter to the club if you're recommended by another club member, is completely legal to smoke weed in that clubs but in the street is not allowed.

what's your experience in weed clubs?
Hello well you have a great question so i thought it worth me answering you so here in spain there is many clubs but not all of them last because they dont do things the right way I live in fuengirola malaga spain which on the costa del sol and there has been many clubs like social club shut down over the years ive lived here but there is one which has stood the test of time its called JamaCanna probably the best social club in fuengirola they use face id software so they do use membership cards which is outdated there sign up process was very easy and they have renovated there club multiple times making it better and better they also have a great weed membership social club Guide on there website which really answers all the questions regarding how to become a member here in spain check out there guide it helped me Hope this answer helps you alot and happy 420 everybody The Weedman out...
backgrounderaser-20220705-012710755.png

gangababa

Somewhat off topic of today's club reality, but on topic of cannabis and Spain.
I enjoyed the story lines of two Spanish TV sitcoms, "Aqui No Hay Quien Viva" and "La Que Se Avecina".
In both, neighbors in apartment style buildings begin growing cannabis for the 'benefits' of bud, but fail for not having a 'club' or any other legal means to market marijuana. Small one-gram packets of powdered pot, anyone?

Que pases bien

gangababa,
Reactions: macbill

el sargantano

Somewhat off topic of today's club reality, but on topic of cannabis and Spain.
I enjoyed the story lines of two Spanish TV sitcoms, "Aqui No Hay Quien Viva" and "La Que Se Avecina".
In both, neighbors in apartment style buildings begin growing cannabis for the 'benefits' of bud, but fail for not having a 'club' or any other legal means to market marijuana. Small one-gram packets of powdered pot, anyone?

Que pases bien
Actually these tv shows are mainstream series aired on tv continouslly over the years. Personally I hate them and you'll be facing on and on while zapping tv.
On the other hand, if you're in the mood there was a mythical internet serial from 2008 too good to be aired on normal tv stations. It was a cultural earthquake around 2009. Absolute cult crew of non-professional actors, cameramen & staff (by that time). You can think it resembles to Trailer Park Boys from Sunnyvale warped to a fiction district of Sevilla called Los Banderilleros.
Pure joy:
This good shit is gonna make you freak out, forget those shabby ones!
Edit: the open credits sequences pay homage to some renowed tv serials of all time (modern mainly). There is a kind of mini-games to test yourself in finding out every chapter open scene and pair it to its original tv show.
Edit2: if anyone watches it and want to share tha happiness, I guess it would deserve its own thread. I can't believe I'm spreading this tv show globally in an english-speaking forum...! :-)

tonymarcio

Hey Guys , im just moved to Barcelona from Miami , and got Help from this website to find a cannabis club in Barcelona , and im really surprised how all you need to know about weed social clubs in barcelona is in their weed guide page , i also got an invitation to a cannabis club in the center and im very happy with this place and the products and vibes there , you guys should check it out !

Fon

In some places of spain like Tenerife is easier to find high quality in the streets, but is common going to clubs, my experience in Madrid was thanks to a website to find a cannabis club in Madrid, WideWeed, you can ask for some of the best clubs. In the blog can find information about laws and other clubs like in Barcelona. Is high-ly update haha :p

Top Bottom