• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Canada to US air travel?? Snowbirds --- fly or grounded?

MinnBobber

What I find seems to be that Canada to US air travel is not totally prohibited but is recommended only for essential business.
Is that correct??

What is the law and what is the reality, will Canadian snowbirds be allowed to fly to southern US for winter ?
And what could reality change to by Dec-April winter season??

If Canadians can't get to their southern nests, won't that drastically change the winter rental scene....demand down 30%??

I'm in Minnesota but have rented from a "FL Canadian" in the past.

MinnBobber,

Planck

believes in Dog
What is the law and what is the reality
I expect a google search will uncover the law. I live in a community with many snowbirds, the reality is they are staying home this winter. Some will go if they can I suppose but I have not spoken to any that are going to the USA.

I have no idea what an FL Canadian is, most here go to Cali.

Planck,

MinnBobber

Canadians are advised to avoid non-essential travel outside of Canada, so like I said, what is the reality of this?

Since it is just advising, can you still fly to Florida (FL) if you wish , for you Florida Canadians?
And will many really opt to head south?

Florida and Arizona both have a huge Canadian presence during winter months.

If Canadians renters don’t come , won’t there be many rentals vacant PLUS many new rentals from Canucks stuck at home, unable to use their properties, looking to now rent them out??

Thoughts on Covid travel issues and snowbird nests???

MinnBobber,

Jindra

What is the current state of travel from Canada to the United States? Have any changes been made to the travel restrictions? I plan to visit the North American continent in the near future, and I wish I could see both sides of it, both the Canadian and the beautiful and warm islands of Florida. The plan is to take a train ticket from db fahrplan to get to the airport that offers a direct flight to Montreal. From there, I would like to visit New York and Florida.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jindra,
Top Bottom