Can you vape from a NewVape Flowerpot with just these four parts?

RushVaporTrails

Hey all,

my VAS has been ignited in the past day or two as we approach 420. Yesterday I started a thread about whether or not I need a log vape in my collection and today I wanted to ask about the Flowerpot.

I have been generally avoiding getting in too deep with this set up because of fear of burning myself, but assuming i can get beyond that potential pitfall, my big question.

If i wanted to get up and running with a flowerpot and wanted to do it as inexpensively as possible (other than buying someone's used stuff) can I actually vape dry material from a flowerpot just using the following four parts purchased from NewVape.

1. FlowerPot "Weedeater" Nut and Diffuser ( 3227-3228) $75.00
  2. 14mm Male FlowerPot Glass Bowl (9305)
    Qty
    $20.00
  3. Single PID Enail Controller (9089)
    Qty
    $80.00
  4. 20mm Enail Coil NV Connection
From what I have read and hopefully understand somewhat, I can get away with just buying the weedeater nut and diffuser and as long as I pair it with the glass bowl, I don't need the metal bowl or the metal post.

The other three items I would skip for now as I get started ( which I know some people will tell me I MUST have) are the enail handle, the carb cap and the safety stand. I am thinking all three of these items could be improvised using household items.

Was wondering if an experienced Flowerpot user could chime in and tell me if these four items will let me vape dry material as a weedeater should.

I do realize from what I have read, I will probably need some form of carb cap if I really want to use the flowerpot to its full potential.

the enail handle and safety stand i think i can make something at home that will be acceptable. maybe someone could share a homemade handle or stand,

thanks everyone!!!

RushVaporTrails,
Reactions: Mangu

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
I do realize from what I have read, I will probably need some form of carb cap if I really want to use the flowerpot to its full potential.

Weedeater doesn't have a carbcap, so you're good.

If you don't mind using a ceramic mug to hold the head when not in use, you'll be ok.

RushVaporTrails

Weedeater doesn't have a carbcap, so you're good.

oh, didn't realize that, shows I still have lots to learn.

so, i was under the impression that the carb cap on the VROD and Showerhead were also used when vaping dry herb. Is the carb cap just used for concentrates or wax or whatever or is it just a design difference that the weedeater doesn't use a cap?

thanks.....

RushVaporTrails,

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
is it just a design difference that the weedeater doesn't use a cap?

Just this. Some people like the carb cap for increased pressure, thus lower boiling points - but I prefer the freeflowing airflow of no carb.

Weedeater works great - definitely no carb needed.

The $30 stand works fine btw but totally understand if you're trying to save dough.

RushVaporTrails

Weedeater works great - definitely no carb needed.

The $30 stand works fine btw but totally understand if you're trying to save dough.

appreciate the responses in the middle of the night (at least where i am in NJ)

The reason i wanted to see if i could do this in four parts was when i originally saw the Vape Critic @VCBud using the showerhead i went to the NewVape website and saw how pricey the bundles are and I immediately told myself i would burn myself and I wasn't going to spend $400 plus for the proper set up...

but after seeing the glass bowl for $20 and realizing you dont HAVE to have the enail handle and the stand and carbcap and don't need the metal bowl and post, it was quite a savings.

I have the four parts totaling $210 and that's before their 420 sale which is currently offering an unknown % off, with the % not revealed until 4/20.....

so @muunch , i know there are literally hundreds of pages of content here on FC and other places praising the flowerpot set up, but was wondering for you if the weedeater is your daily driver or how it fits into your rotation.

I use a volcano and DBV for desktops and vapcap M, CFX, Fury 2 and a Lil' Bud as my portables and have been seriously considering a log vape (Enano) as well.

Last edited:
RushVaporTrails,

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
so @muunch , i know there are literally hundreds of pages of content here on FC and other places praising the flowerpot set up, but was wondering for you if the weedeater is your daily driver or how it fits into your rotation.

Well the bad news is I don't own it anymore lol.

I don't have room for a plugin rn, but it was my favorite FP head. I like flower only with FP anyway and I liked fast rips at high temps so the weedeater rocked.

Burning myself was never a worry. Honestly, for the price the weedeater is bitchin. I think it will blow away other vapes you have and will make you reconsider getting a log.

It is a bit easy to use a lot of weed, ime with a FP but that's only cos it's so fun to get massive, lung busting, flavorful rips. Newvape is also a great company and I feel good supporting them and seeing how they continue to not only interact on the forums with their customers, but integrate our feedback on this site directly into their products.

Based on your current vapes, I think you will have a blast with the FP. Enjoy my friend :cheers::spliff:

Top Bottom