Can someone verify something about the E nano log vape.

PeteyS

Hey all, thanks in advance.
I just recently purchased a E-Nano log vape, and want to know if there may be something wrong with it or the stems.

When I place the glass stem onto the heater, I assumed it would be a airtight seal.(I could be wrong here, as its my first log).
So with the log, OFF. I put the stem on top of the heater, I pull air though the stem and am certain that im getting air mixed in with the vapour. If it was a air tight seal, I would nt be able to pull at all. Is this common on logs and normal?

I feel that if it was air tight, I would be able to rip on it alot harder, as my vape style is always carb closed.

Regards.

Pete.

PeteyS,

howie105

Hey Pete. I noticed that too, with an OG across a number of different stems, they all rattle.

howie105,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Logs are not airtight, the stems connect loosely, they are all like this pretty much (options to use silicone with underdogs back in the day) I only use mine upside down now like it is just the heater on top of the bowl and removing to clear... Not entirely sure why you posted this here again, since you already did and got plenty of responses here:
Ultimately seems more like a question for the actual nano thread though??

Top Bottom