Can someone update me on the past years?

AntiGravity

Hey everyone,

I have been running a Mighty for like ever and an EQ. I grabbed a DDave Mod set when Covid hit, but my thick wand broke :( I need to replace it.

I will need to upgrade one of them. The Mighty is still going strong after hundreds of cycles. I was paranoid about charging it right and I would guess it paid off. But the plastic is not quite as sturdy as I would like and I don't know if it has a few months or a few more years in it.

And I saw that VAPE CRITIC QUIT nooooooo! Please tell me whose knowledge I can blindly absorb from now on.

Also please tell me if there is still some room for improvement. I am not a Plenty or Volcano fan, because they require large packing. But the result is AWESOME. Even a Mighty I consider large. DDave is almost optimal. It burns almost as strong as a Plenty but oh boy can it get by with less fuel!

Is there some way to get an even better experience?

If not... what should I get? I hate this home office situation. My desktop is in my office. But I would like to spend more time in the living room with our puppy. Plus points for something puppy "safe" (like the Plenty) but it is not a must. I would immediately grab a second Mighty if the battery situation did not suck. European market here so some vapes are difficult to import.

Cheers guys! Until I get my head into the game I will suck it up and ship some DDave things to Europe.

JCat

Accessory Maker
Hey everyone,

I have been running a Mighty for like ever and an EQ. I grabbed a DDave Mod set when Covid hit, but my thick wand broke :( I need to replace it.

I will need to upgrade one of them. The Mighty is still going strong after hundreds of cycles. I was paranoid about charging it right and I would guess it paid off. But the plastic is not quite as sturdy as I would like and I don't know if it has a few months or a few more years in it.

And I saw that VAPE CRITIC QUIT nooooooo! Please tell me whose knowledge I can blindly absorb from now on.

Also please tell me if there is still some room for improvement. I am not a Plenty or Volcano fan, because they require large packing. But the result is AWESOME. Even a Mighty I consider large. DDave is almost optimal. It burns almost as strong as a Plenty but oh boy can it get by with less fuel!

If not... what should I get? I hate this home office situation. My desktop is in my office. But I would like to spend more time in the living room with our puppy. Plus points for something puppy "safe" (like the Plenty) but it is not a must. I would immediately grab a second Mighty if the battery situation did not suck. European market here so some vapes are difficult to import.

Cheers guys! Until I get my head into the game I will suck it up and ship some DDave things to Europe.
You should check out Troy and Jerry (@stickstones)

(as well as there is a ton of information on here :) )

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hey everyone,

Vapbong! Cloud Evo, Lamart Tetra, Tinymight, Tafée Bowle, Grasshopper, StickyBricks, and log vapes... For starters!

Shit Snacks,

AntiGravity

You should check out Troy and Jerry
Thank you so much, will do!

Vapbong! Cloud Evo, Lamart Tetra, Tinymight, Tafée Bowle, Grasshopper, StickyBricks, and log vapes... For starters!
I was always intrigued about the Cloud Evo. I just wonder so much how it holds up against a DDave Mod set or a Plenty.

I will look into reviews for those! Back when I first started there was the hype around grasshopper but it was so difficult to evaluate, which vapes had just been hyped up and which ones actually delivered.

Also I never had a one-hitter. Well, I guess you can count the DDave Modset as one.

AntiGravity,

GoldenBud

Some of the important/interesting news from 2018+ is the portables are becoming even more powerful than log vapes (for example it seems TM/TP80 hits harder than WS/HI/Nano ..... ) and i think also Tafee bowle hits better than a log
well, 18650 batteries.....

west-elec

Since you are in Europe the Tinymight would be worth a serious look, made in Finland. Big improvement in flavour over the Mighty. Replaceable batteries, much smaller and fairly puppy safe.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thank you so much, will do!

I was always intrigued about the Cloud Evo. I just wonder so much how it holds up against a DDave Mod set or a Plenty.

I will look into reviews for those! Back when I first started there was the hype around grasshopper but it was so difficult to evaluate, which vapes had just been hyped up and which ones actually delivered.

Also I never had a one-hitter. Well, I guess you can count the DDave Modset as one.

Oh yeah plenty and EQ are oooooold tech my friend. GH had plenty of issues but the performance was never hype. I wouldn't worry about hype cynicism, read through the threads here and the truth becomes very clear... Try others' Ask FC posts too! :tup:

You should check out Troy and Jerry (@stickstones)

(as well as there is a ton of information on here :) )

I want to second this recommendation. I've watched troy over the years and have appreciated his insight and style of humor. When he and Jerry pair up it's pretty great. They have a good chemistry and pair well with each other.

Top Bottom