• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

can someone explain to me why a stori is so expensive?

SomnusViduus

you want the wizard or the skull?
like it holds weed, and it is a humidifier, but does it do some revolutionary thing? or is it more of a fancy luxury device? 220 usd seems like a whole lot for a place to keep my trees...
not knocking, just genuinely curious.

SomnusViduus,
Reactions: LesPlenty

SomnusViduus

you want the wizard or the skull?
Never heard of this. Got a link?
Ah, dammit. I deleted the e-mail. Some promotional thing from High Times. It's like a storage unit/humidor for weed, but it can be controlled by an app on your phone and all this other stuff. I think I'm missing something fundamental about it. I thought I was good with boveda bags...

SomnusViduus,
Reactions: LesPlenty

LesPlenty

Company Rep
only worthwhile for pressing
Also good for long-term storage or whenever climatic conditions are crazy dry or crazy wet!
Also, re the thread title, just a gimmicky waste of money, should be stainless steel for the price, just fancy overpriced Tupperware by the looks.

JEMSKU

IME humidifying bud is only worthwhile for pressing. I hate humidifying buds for vaping...

Also good for long-term storage or whenever climatic conditions are crazy dry or crazy wet!
Also, re the thread title, just a gimmicky waste of money, should be stainless steel for the price, just fancy overpriced Tupperware by the looks.

In my experience it makes a big difference in the output from my grinder. A bit of moisture (58% for me) and it's more even with less dust. I find it also help with packing certain vapes and keeping the bud in place.

Top Bottom