Can one vaporize.... cannabutter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

3serieSensi

Hello all.
Just getting my day going after a long night and some Jose Cuervo after wine after Stoli 100.... not sure what i was thinking, but no real hangover..... Point is, I have a buttload of good butter in the fridge, and was curious if I could Vapo it like hash or oil, only because I was curious about having some in a way that might be quicker than eating. The more I think about it, the sillier it seems, as I would have to tip the Vapolution on its side as i would be heating the stuff up.... Anyways any thoughts? I guess I could just try lol.
So just curious, and I guess I'll go have a finger of the butter to get my mind rolling again.

3serieSensi,

Spiderman

oil baron
Don't do it. It will get every thing you own terribly messy, and I doubt it would work. You might at some point start vaping the THC out of the liquid butter, but my guess is it would take awhile.

Leave it alone.

Spiderman,

max

Out to lunch
But for good ole bud, turning the Vapo on its side is no problem at all. I do it all the time. Great for ground herb (if you use a piece as a screen) and pieces too small to stay vertical.

max,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
do you mean butter or budder ? I find the idea of vaping some butter pretty weird ?? no?

Clear_Dome,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Pretty sure by cannabutter he's talking about the dairy variety.

Don't ruin your vaporizer, just make some tasty treats. :)

If you really wanted to try it, hotknifing would probably be the best bet.

Budder on the other hand...

vtac,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom