Can I somehow hook either the whip or bags for my XQ2 up to a bong?

DrömmenOmFrihet

Permanently shut down
I was considering buying the water pipe adapter for my Solo II until I read that leads to an increased chance of breaking your bong, and I can’t afford to have that happen.

DrömmenOmFrihet,
  • Wow
Reactions: hoptimum

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I was considering buying the water pipe adapter for my Solo II until I read that leads to an increased chance of breaking your bong, and I can’t afford to have that happen.
Why would that be?

Edited to add: connecting your XQ2 should be pretty straight forward. Just add another elbow to the whip and put that in the joint on your water piece. I think the Airizer elbow adaper is 18mm.

Last edited:

sickmanfraud

Franco

is (most likely) vaping
connecting your XQ2 should be pretty straight forward. Just add another elbow to the whip and put that in the joint on your water piece. I think the Airizer elbow adaper is 18mm.
This was actually the way I've used my Extreme Q the most.
Just my two cents: give the load a few minutes preheat in the cyclone bowl so that when you hit it you have that little bit of conduction that helps milk the piece. :2c:

DrömmenOmFrihet

Permanently shut down
I can now take fat rips off a bong and feel better knowing I’m not slowly killing myself. Win/win

DrömmenOmFrihet,

XQ2_Thru_a_Bong

I can now take fat rips off a bong and feel better knowing I’m not slowly killing myself. Win/win
Have you tried your XQ2 through a DRY bong yet? That is my preferred method.

Try using no water at all. You get more flavor and potency while keeping the cooling from the glass.

Also you can cut the whip to be really short for even more potency but this might be harsher for your lungs.

XQ2_Thru_a_Bong,

DrömmenOmFrihet

Permanently shut down
Have you tried your XQ2 through a DRY bong yet? That is my preferred method.

Try using no water at all. You get more flavor and potency while keeping the cooling from the glass.

Also you can cut the whip to be really short for even more potency but this might be harsher for your lungs.
I’ll try that when my actual hookups arrive on Friday. Right now I’m just emptying balloons into the downstem

DrömmenOmFrihet,

DrömmenOmFrihet

Permanently shut down
I’m figuring this shit out now. I’m basically smoking a bong, but with a bag of vapor. Same rules apply.

DrömmenOmFrihet,
Reactions: Franco

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
You should have a read of the eq thread, the last 30 or so pages should yield some helpful tips and information for you.

Edit to add link

Last edited:

DrömmenOmFrihet

Permanently shut down
Have you tried running the whip straight into your bong yet?
My bowl needed a serious overnight ISO soak, so I’m just now running this experiment. Also my basket screen has reached the end of it’s life, so I’m not sure how much vapor it’ll push through.

DrömmenOmFrihet,

DrömmenOmFrihet

Permanently shut down
My bowl needed a serious overnight ISO soak, so I’m just now running this experiment. Also my basket screen has reached the end of it’s life, so I’m not sure how much vapor it’ll push through.
I was right. The screen’s too fucked up to let anything through.

The balloon fills. WTF?

Last edited:
DrömmenOmFrihet,

Vaporware

Screens can also be cleaned in iso or torched, but torching can make them brittle so they fail faster. Be careful if you try both methods though because alcohol is flammable.

I’ve used the same screens for years just cleaning them when they start to clog. Either way, you should be able to get your screen back to work unless it’s seriously bent and shredded or something.

Using a little brush to clean them between bowls also helps them stay clean longer.

Top Bottom