• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Buying a Vape in NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.

swoops

Timelord
Hello FC
I'm looking to buy a plenty in NYC. Does any NYCFC'rs have any recommendations on a quality shop where I can find the best prices?

Thanks in advance.

swoops,

GOATPUSSY

I'm not sure if any of these have the plenty but these are my go to shops in NYC for vapes, parts and glass. The owners are all pretty cool and up on the new gear. (For the most part) I like them because they always work with me on prices and let me haggle a bit. Always pull the keep the bowl, take off $10 on my glass pieces! All within walking distance too!

NY gifts on 6th avenue just south of waverly.
Village Bazaar on sixth, just south of NY Gifts but north of west 4th.
The SmokeKing on Christopher st, east of seventh ave.

St marks kinda sucks IME and there's a bunch on west 4th but I find them to have their head up their ass regarding vapes. They always try and sell me some shit thing claiming its the latest and greatest.

swoops

Timelord
I'm not sure if any of these have the plenty but these are my go to shops in NYC for vapes, parts and glass. The owners are all pretty cool and up on the new gear. (For the most part) I like them because they always work with me on prices and let me haggle a bit. Always pull the keep the bowl, take off $10 on my glass pieces! All within walking distance too!

NY gifts on 6th avenue just south of waverly.
Village Bazaar on sixth, just south of NY Gifts but north of west 4th.
The SmokeKing on Christopher st, east of seventh ave.

St marks kinda sucks IME and there's a bunch on west 4th but I find them to have their head up their ass regarding vapes. They always try and sell me some shit thing claiming its the latest and greatest.

Thank you!

swoops,

Nycdeisel

NY Gifts is the place to go. Dont even bother with any other shops in the city, is my advice.

Nycdeisel,
Reactions: swoops

green2brown

NY Gifts is the only shop in the city that's worthwhile. Vapes are sold at their actual retail price - not $800 for a Volcano, $450 for a Pax, and $250 for an Eclipse (these are literally the prices on St Marks). So check out NY Gifts and after that stick to online.

GOATPUSSY

Totally hear ya'...

Just sayin'... IME, NY Gifts is the shit but village bazaar and the smokeKing has treated me right. I buy *most* stuff online but occosionally check in and can't help it when VAS/GAS kicks in.

At the smokeKing I bought my first vape about 3 yrs ago, a mflb and paid $100 cash no tax. Picked up a few things here and there and later got a very nice deal on a bubbler with reducer/no bowl. $100 cash. I was told its a luke Wilson and it looks like it could be one... But it has no markings so I'm not sure. Works great, sexy as hell. Also got an awesome 10" thick ass glass tube for $60.

Village bazaar is pretty good too. Got a vapor brothers 14m whip adapter that I added a screen and silicone too and made an adapter for the UD to pair with water. $10. No tax. At the time, I couldnt find them anywhere so it worked out great. I asked if the owner could get one in 18m. Took about a week and got it for $10 again.

So, I totally hear you guys/girls but if you need something quick or just want to see something first hand before buying online... Give these shops a visit.

Just remembered... Know you stuff before you shopping! In a shop on west 4th... The big one that I can't remember the name off hand... I did witness a dude buying a EQ for $250 which he talked the guy down from $300. He was kind of a dick and kept saying volcano this, volcano that... So I kept my mouth shut. Pays to be informed.

NY Gifts is the only shop in the city that's worthwhile. Vapes are sold at their actual retail price - not $800 for a Volcano, $450 for a Pax, and $250 for an Eclipse (these are literally the prices on St Marks). So check out NY Gifts and after that stick to online.

GOATPUSSY,
Reactions: swoops
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom