Buying a new enail

Ramensweedworld

Hi guys never had an enail before and I’ve been looking into getting one since it seems perfect for a home dabbing user like myself.

Was going to get these three things but I wanna make sure I’m making the right decision. What do you guys think?

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I only mess with 710Coils so I can’t help you with alternatives, have you reached out to him directly here @710Coils or insta? His customer service is beyond good and he stands behind his gear like he’s running an old-timey hardware store. I‘m sure you’re ready to get going asap but even if it shows out of stock in the shop, I’d ask Shane directly before going elsewhere. He might have some NOS laying around or maybe the new ones are landing soon? Idk, just :2c:

Ramensweedworld

I only mess with 710Coils so I can’t help you with alternatives, have you reached out to him directly here @710Coils or insta? His customer service is beyond good and he stands behind his gear like he’s running an old-timey hardware store. I‘m sure you’re ready to get going asap but even if it shows out of stock in the shop, I’d ask Shane directly before going elsewhere. He might have some NOS laying around or maybe the new ones are landing soon? Idk, just :2c:
I emailed him and he got me the coil and some discounts! In love already ❤️

Top Bottom