Build-A-Vape

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations Yuukyuzan,

I would like to hear everyone's input...

Thanks for bringing up this particular topic.

In a concept called "Build-a-Vape" one might expect potential customers to have a selection of options to choose from, such as warm-up delay, obvious air/vapour paths involving only an acceptable level of contaminants at most (using glass, ceramic and stainless-steel in this order of preference), thermostatic temperature control, multiple-session battery autonomy, etc.

I believe induction would allow the best improvement in terms of power & delay but i suspect halogen has got to be the next best thing; then there's the need to decide if i shall prefer to attach a bag or a water-toy. Possibly both, one after the other... It's OKay to get "direct-draw" for some but others appreciate alternatives, as when having to deal with irritable lungs, etc.

The more i think of it the less it's portable in any case. My ideal sort of vaporizer should reach its basic operating parameters in a matter of a few tens of seconds instead of minutes. Physical stability is a necessity considering the unit contains brittle materials inside, therefore i'd favour low-profile shapes over anything taller than wide. Well, i could go on like this but i can tell my dream-vape sure means a lot if trade-offs judging from the looks of it!

In short, i might not want to build myself a portable at all: too little here, not big enough there...

:peace:

Egzoset,
Top Bottom