Bubbler where to buy and what size has is?

nockel

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hey you didn't get any reply because you kind of posted in the wrong place, you wanted to post here:

Many people have bought and asked about this piece, I have it from another seller so I don't know how good the quality is on this one or if they are reliable, but the joint connections are 18 mm female (the removable down stems have 22 mm connection) I got it with out the matrix perc or the ash catcher, just the main can with circ perc and the mouthpiece (which I hate and sold separately) a lot of the photos are just stock photos not even the exact piece so it's hard to know what will be different seller to sellers just go by the reviews and price etc. You can ask when you order, or by messaging, if they can send you one without a logo, or you can just figure out how to remove the logo when it arrives...

Pros are the modularity, cons are the perk and the size of the piece, I'm not such a fan and I really never use mine, but decided not to sell it lol I have other modular pieces you see I posted in the thread above that I prefer

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
For the record if I was going to buy the piece again now, I would buy it from the seller:
Like I said, I would get it without the ash catch or the mouthpiece though, and only the circle perc not the matrix, but yeah this is a good seller who listen to your requests when you order. If you order and put that in the notes before you pay, they will adjust the price, or message them first to request... I have another piece from them that I love, although they no longer sell it unfortunately

Shit Snacks,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
LesPlenty,
Top Bottom