• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Bubbler alternatives for Herborizer TI

daoist

I use an easyflow bombtower with my herborizer XL. not sure if that cools enough for the ti with enail running.
maybe there are better cooling water rigs out there, but these matrix percolators in the easyflow are awesome and give me smooth hits with flower.
it is only like 50 euro/dollar or something like that. i think i rather buy 4 different glass pieces than one 300 dollar roor bubbler (which is the same crap as herborizer makes).

i actually kind of interested in the g43 bong that vapecritic uses, you could look into that. I am not sure if that bong was custom made for his product.

daoist,

justcametomind

The glass I use the most with my Ti is the Sherlock because it is the smallest piece I have and with the metal base it doesn’t risk to fall off, and matches perfectly with the base for the injector.
I would get something cheap from a reputable source from Dhgate.
I’m not a glass connoisseur at all and I tend to break it. So that I prefer to use the less glass is possible when vaping.

justcametomind,

lazylathe

Almost there...
My unit shipped with no bubbler and am looking to pick up something nice and comparable here in the US. Does anyone have any reccos?

@VGOODIEZ

Help a brother out, brother!!
:peace:

chaos191

i actually kind of interested in the g43 bong that vapecritic uses, you could look into that. I am not sure if that bong was custom made for his product.

If your talking about the main 9-10 inch stereo matrix rig Bud used New Vape used to carry it and a few others and they were like $60. Not anymore :bang:

chaos191,

daoist

yes i mean the stereo matrix. i hear the vapecritic don't like to vape anymore. maybe you can buy his old rig from him.
Newvape does not have them anymore. but there is tons of other glass to choose. or just buy roor bubbler, which is basicly just a herborizer clone at 3 times the price. i love the matrix percolators better than showerhead percolators personaly, it just has better stacking smaller bubbles which makes the matrix perc a bit smoother.

In the cheap bubbler/bong topic the D020 and D020-D are popular bubblers.
here is a youtuber doing dab hits with d020-d (i think there is to much water in there):

Last edited:
daoist,
Reactions: chaos191

Dargin B

Thanks everyone! My unit did ship with the bubbler and I really enjoy it. I did order one through @VGOODIEZ so I have an extra or I may exchange. I also got some china glass D2020 and the Mobius 60 knockoff. I also got a couple of different fancy stems to slow down the drag of my beaker ect..

rodders83

Thanks everyone! My unit did ship with the bubbler and I really enjoy it. I did order one through @VGOODIEZ so I have an extra or I may exchange. I also got some china glass D2020 and the Mobius 60 knockoff. I also got a couple of different fancy stems to slow down the drag of my beaker ect..

The design of them is really good, I like mine i just think the care they put into the peices totally kills the value of it for me as they normally come covered in dust and scratched around the base. Its not worth €119 with the wonky lobsided joints either but the performance is really good. A good balance of perculation is the four hole perc i must admit i am quite fond of the shape as well.

Last edited:
rodders83,
Top Bottom