• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Brilliant Cut Grinder

WirtDog

@Rollingstoned
I brush the bottom piece of my BCG out pretty much everytime I finish whatever herb I've ground and I also give the top section a brush every month or two. I've had it for a year and I've put quite a few ounces through it and it still turns like butter. There are others that use much more flower than I do and do not clean their BCG's at all and they have no issues. I'm surprised you had cleaning issues with your Lift, I thought they were supposed to really good in that regard.

Someone has asked GFL when the large version was coming and they said they're aiming for May! I can't wait!

I have had a Lift Innovations grinder for about 18 months? With respect to cleaning I just cleaned it thoroughly for the first time. I brushed it out often but at some point the glade collects resin and it builds up to the point of hindering performance. Then, it is time for a thorough cleaning. It comes apart easily and the blade is easy to clean. Overall, it is well designed and made. It still looks and functions like new. Despite that I gave in to temptation and ordered a BCG.

Vape_Or_Die420

I have had a Lift Innovations grinder for about 18 months? With respect to cleaning I just cleaned it thoroughly for the first time. I brushed it out often but at some point the glade collects resin and it builds up to the point of hindering performance. Then, it is time for a thorough cleaning. It comes apart easily and the blade is easy to clean. Overall, it is well designed and made. It still looks and functions like new. Despite that I gave in to temptation and ordered a BCG.
Let us know if you are enjoying the BCG more than your Lift Innovations grinder?

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Got mine this week - such an improvement! As soon as I picked it up and used it for the first time I was impressed.

Kind of a dumb question, its normal to have a little play between the top two plates right? As in if its sitting flat in your hand you can move the top plate left/right/forward back a tiny bit.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Got mine this week - such an improvement! As soon as I picked it up and used it for the first time I was impressed.

Kind of a dumb question, its normal to have a little play between the top two plates right? As in if its sitting flat in your hand you can move the top plate left/right/forward back a tiny bit.

Yup! Normal! Edit jinx @Siebter lol

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Cool. Thanks guys! Figured as much but you never know.

I did not expect to appreciate the convenience of the threadless design as much as I do. When I ordered it I just thought it was a nice touch, but for some reason after actually using it I feel like its a major selling point. Its such a little thing but its so nice. Plus the actual grind quality is night and day from what I'm used to.

Shit Snacks

Cool. Thanks guys! Figured as much but you never know.

I did not expect to appreciate the convenience of the threadless design as much as I do. When I ordered it I just thought it was a nice touch, but for some reason after actually using it I feel like its a major selling point. Its such a little thing but its so nice. Plus the actual grind quality is night and day from what I'm used to.

Enjoy bud!

I actually got mine for the lack of threading, but fell in love with the appearance, and then for me the real surprising major selling point when in use was the side teeth anti-locking design! Despite my hand troubles, no matter how dense my nugs, even with all my upside down grinding, I can always turn it smoothly.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Thanks! Those side teeth are great too. I felt mesmerized just spinning the top two plates together upside down seeing how it works lol.

I knew I needed a better and more consistent grinder if I was really going to get into vapes so thats what led me here. I was in between a few of the popular high end grinders, really glad I went with this one and all plate sizes.

DonMarteng

Hey forum!
I know its been discussed before, but I just couldnt find it.
Is there a big difference between medium and fine besides the size of the holes?
So if I use the medium upside down its similar to the fine grind result?
Have a nice weekend everyone

DonMarteng,
Reactions: LesPlenty

SquirrelMaster

Hey forum!
Is there a big difference between medium and fine besides the size of the holes?
I notice a difference between the two plates though from a picture it can be a little tougher to tell.

Shit Snacks

Hey forum!

Answer is yes, I grind upside down on my fine plate BCG to get a proper consistent fine grind, and now that I have a medium plate in my 2nd BCG I can confirm that it can also grind just as fine upside down! So if you are getting one plate, the medium does make sense, though I did start with the fine and its also capable of a decent medium grind...

thunderstealer1337

What I do realize is the BCG tapered chamber makes the weed look/feel extra fluffy. Great for the first few packs then becomes normal grinded weed

Ive prolly gone through 2+ oz since ive owned mine, and brushed it clean 3x, already starting to have lotsa buildup though in the middle

thunderstealer1337,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Relaxed

This Space For Rent
I ordered on July 1st, and just received an email saying it's shipping out today. I'm guessing delivery from Canada is about 10 days?

Relaxed,

thunderstealer1337

Yes, and your lucky mine came in like 7-8weeks after order. It did pass by customs rather quickly vs my caldron from pipes - that took like 14 days at Canada cuatoms

thunderstealer1337,

Shit Snacks

Yeah, the medium plate is perfect for pre-decarbing edible grinding.

Fine plate great for vaping. Options are a big plus.

They're all great for vaping, different vapes need different grind consistencies, some work with any grand consistency and the experience is different so it's fun to mix it up!

Alexis

They're all great for vaping, different vapes need different grind consistencies, some work with any grand consistency and the experience is different so it's fun to mix it up!
Absolutely mate. I am in agreement. I know arguably the majority of BCG vaporists likely prefer medium plate for most vapes.

I like the fine best myself. But the medium plate works very well for preparing edibles.

Honestly, the BCG in general, in terms of ease of use has really made my mum's life of pleasure when it comes to grinding up our herb to make some coconut oil infused edibles.

Before, she was grappling with the highly acclaimed, chunky, Newvape Fine grinder, rubber band style.

Honestly not dissing that grinder at all but she really hated that part of the process and found it difficult.

The BCG she loves using to bits!

Top Bottom