Brilliant Cut Grinder

damm

So I originally ordered my first grinder 9/1 and it arrived today 10/4 so it took them roughly 4 weeks for delivery for those wondering.

Cleaned it let it dry and used it already and ordered a 3 more to replace my Mendo Grinders.

Yes it looks kind of small looks are deceiving

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I have given up the 4 piece grinder fetish now I have access to proper concentrates. A nice 3 piece is now on the cards so I am thinking as you @Zander, only the small size is stopping me now (I just got a SLX 2.5" and it is too small, like a kids toy compared to my 88mm SpaceCase).:tup:

Zander

a bit expensive though. 166$ for the grinder set with all 3 grind plates(fine, medium & coarse). and it’s only a 3 piece. I wish there’d be a 4 piece option.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Nothing is wasted with a three piece either? :shrug: I’d rather vape my keif in my herb than bother saving it for later. I think that for a time, people were convinced the four piece was cool but eventually the penny drops: you don’t get something from nothing and I’d rather not diminish my experience in the now for a little keif down the road.

Zander

Nothing is wasted with a three piece either? :shrug: I’d rather vape my keif in my herb than bother saving it for later. I think that for a time, people were convinced the four piece was cool but eventually the penny drops: you don’t get something from nothing and I’d rather not diminish my experience in the now for a little keif down the road.
I understand and respect your opinion.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I used 4-Piece grinders for many years. I picked up my first 3-piece grinder earlier this year (now I have four 3-piece grinders), and I now have no desire to go back to a 4-piece.
I've found that I prefer to vape all my trichomes with my herb, rather than to remove some of it to use at a later date. And I most certainly don't waste any of it.

Different strokes for different folks.

Now, I think that 2-piece grinders cause more kief waste than either 3-piece or 4-piece grinders.

LabPong

I guess I’m stuck in 2015. I love having a 4 piece grinder. nothing is wasted.

How do you use the kief you separated from the buds? Also, how do you use the flower that you grinded up and de-kiefed?

Just trying to get an idea of how you use the flower.

LabPong,

Zander

How do you use the kief you separated from the buds? Also, how do you use the flower that you grinded up and de-kiefed?

Just trying to get an idea of how you use the flower.
I smoke the kief with my focusvape tourist’s head for concentrates and smoke herb with my utillian 721.

Zander,

Kermitt

I'd love to buy this grinder, but it's just too small for me. I could probably do without the screen for Kief, but the diameter is simply too small for me. If GFL will bring out the grinder in a bigger size? My current grinder has 3" and I love this size. Hm...

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
I'd love to buy this grinder, but it's just too small for me. I could probably do without the screen for Kief, but the diameter is simply too small for me. If GFL will bring out the grinder in a bigger size? My current grinder has 3" and I love this size. Hm...
Dear Kermie, I believe there is indeed a plan to release a larger BCG in the future but I have no idea how near or far down the road that is. I wouldn't think it'll be too soon since their lead-time is still like 3-4 weeks for the OG but again, please keep in mind that I am not a smart man and know very little for certain. It's good to see you around my friend! If they wind up making a big BCG, get one! You will love everything about it, one of my very favourite everyday tools.

damm

You really don't want to grind more than your session if you like your flavor and to get the most out of it. That said the size is a lot bigger than you realize.

a bit expensive though. 166$ for the grinder set with all 3 grind plates(fine, medium & coarse). and it’s only a 3 piece. I wish there’d be a 4 piece option.

So stick to just the medium plate unless you use a conduction vaporizer you don't need fine and course is pretty big. Medium is just right. As far as the lack of screen that really doesn't matter sure you'll notice kief collecting and you can collect it and top it but if you don't grind a lot you won't find as much (depending on your product; some stuff I buy is made for dry sifting bare shake ..)

It really is a great grinder that is worth the wait.

LabPong

Problem with a 2 piece is you have to knock the ground green out onto something, like a rolling tray.

3 piece is scoopable right into the vaporizer of your choice.

You know...that is how I normally prepare my flower for vaping. I use a small ceramic tea bag dish to dump the grinds out on....this way I can get a good look at everything and sift through it if needed. But more importantly about the 2 piece grinders....the teeth are not as tall and you can brush out the grinder faster and better. This is one aspect of my S&B grinder that I like a lot.....it is why I always want a metal version of it.

I usually grind different strains back to back....so a good cleaning/brushing out of the grinder is normal practice for me. So I guess it all depends on how you vape and how much you grind and prep per day.

But also, I will admit that I have no need to separate kief with a 4 piece.....because my press automatically eliminated any need or desire for kief.

Top Bottom