• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Brilliant Cut Grinder Shipping Thread

woppa

Ordered mine on Nov 27 (black and gold medium plate), no shipping notice yet. Emailed them last week and they said it might ship this week.

Anyone else got theirs yet from Black Friday?

woppa,
Reactions: YaMon

Prophecy

Ordered on the 25.11.2019 shipped on the 4.1.2020 and arrived on my door at the 21.1.2020 but it was worth the wait.

Prophecy,

kiddvudu2

I placed an order 3 weeks ago. When I go to the website and log in and check my orders, it still says no orders created yet. Is this normal? I did receive an order confirmation immediately upon creating the order. So far I have received nothing else.

kiddvudu2,

Slartibarfast

I see this thread has been neglected for a while.
But just to get it going again with my recent order details. I ordered a Large BCG/Medium plate on May 21st when the website said there was a 7 week lead time. It's getting close to 8 weeks so I am guessing I will hear from them soon, I am really looking forward to it!

Slartibarfast,

Slartibarfast

Just above yesterday, I made mention I was awaiting my BCG order, made on 20 May 2021.

Today (14 July), I am stoked to say I have received confirmation that it is completed and is being shipped now. Fantastic!:clap::rockon::)

Kupoace

Mid Schwagger: The Last Rock'n'Rollah
Talk about good timing! Like the reference with your name here.

I ordered my Large yesterday, 7/13. It's a long wait but I am really excited! Been using a biodegradable hemp grinder from a big name that I enjoy, but it's getting time to iso the stickiness off of. Might switch back to my no name alum one till then :bigleaf:

Kupoace,

Slartibarfast

Talk about good timing! Like the reference with your name here.

I ordered my Large yesterday, 7/13. It's a long wait but I am really excited! Been using a biodegradable hemp grinder from a big name that I enjoy, but it's getting time to iso the stickiness off of. Might switch back to my no name alum one till then :bigleaf:
The wait time is unfortunately what it is, but this is a grinder for life! So bearing that in mind I feel the wait time is really nothing, it'll pass and then it's in your hand! When I think of all the years I have been smoking/vaping for, 7 weeks is really nothing to wait for a quality piece, plus I love the whole family made in Canada. Something to look forward eh!

Slartibarfast,
Reactions: Kupoace

Slartibarfast

Just in inform that I received my large BCG on 2nd August, and it's a beauty! It took about 7 weeks to get the notification and 3 weeks for delivery to NZ. The wait is not worth sweating about because it's a grinder for life! :D

Beansuppa

So this thread seems kinda dead but, just wanted to chime in and say I'm going into week 8 soon and no sign of shipping for my SS BCG.

One day, it'll ship. Until then, the sadness continues...

Top Bottom