• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Brilliant Cut Grinder Shipping Thread

MothChewMoth

Gamer Extraordinaire
Just got word yesterday that my Amethyst full build will take about another two weeks. Super excited and happy to wait for what should be a pretty rad color combo.

MothChewMoth,
Reactions: YaMon

mario

Got my shipping notice today! (Purchased April 16th) All Hematite with a medium plate.

How long does the “tracked packet” usually take to get here? 20 bucks was as much as I could stomach paying for shipping...

mario

Just got my shipping notification, should have it by the end of the week I would think.

Are you located in CAN? I’m in the US and now I’m worried I’m going to be waiting for it to get here as I did for shipping it lol

mario,
Reactions: YaMon

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I believe my sky blue was shipped yesterday as well, ordered April 18, got a notice my order is now complete. I did the cheapest shipping option so I guess that means no tracking? Will just have a surprise waiting for me one day...

mario

My tracking finally updated. I find it amusing that it has to travel from the literally the furthest point in CAN to get to me. (I’m on the East Coast) Tracking says it will be here in 9 days. Not terrible all in all. 5 weeks from order to in hand. I’m ok with that. Especially since this is pretty much an endgame grinder that I will own forever and not have to replace. (I foresee buying more plates in my future, but that’s all....)

mario

I should have known this would happen. Package says delivered today. No package. I should never have trusted international shipping.

mario,

SquirrelMaster

I should have known this would happen. Package says delivered today. No package. I should never have trusted international shipping.

Call the shipping company. Maybe they delivered to a different address. Or marked it delivered but it's sitting in their delivery truck. What country are you in?

SquirrelMaster,

SquirrelMaster

USA. Tracking says it was put in my mailbox but nothing there.

USPS then? I would call them right away. Don't fret that it's an international shipment, more so just incompetence or an honest

@-dab8- Send them an email, hopefully you're next in the queue and if not at least they'll give you an update.

SquirrelMaster,

mario

USPS then? I would call them right away. Don't fret that it's an international shipment, more so just incompetence or an honest

Yeah we are trying to track things down with our local post office and see who they gave it to.

mario,

MothChewMoth

Gamer Extraordinaire
Yeah we are trying to track things down with our local post office and see who they gave it to.
USPS frequently posts that they've delivered things but still actually have them. I get a ton from USPS and this happens about every 6th package. Good luck, but I'd guess it'll show up tomorrow (fingers crossed).

No ETA for me yet, but I'll update once I get one.

MothChewMoth,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Mine just arrived in SoCal with no tracking, ordered April 18, not too bad!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Shrike

myla

Anvibian
Received mine yesterday, ordered on April 17th and shipped out on May 2oth. No tracking!

myla,

mario

Well, the Post Office found it. They did put it in a different buildings box. So they moved it to my mailbox today. So thankfully I will get to test out my new beauty tonight. Losing a package that you wait that long for is a hard pill to swallow.

MothChewMoth

Gamer Extraordinaire
Well, the Post Office found it. They did put it in a different buildings box. So they moved it to my mailbox today. So thankfully I will get to test out my new beauty tonight. Losing a package that you wait that long for is a hard pill to swallow.
Yikes! Good on ya for following up. Gotta love USPS sometimes :)

MothChewMoth,

mario

All unboxed and loaded :) I will say I was hoping that Hematite was more of a gunmetal color. I have seen darker versions of it, but mine is pretty clearly a shade a blue. I’m not super thrilled with that since it doesn’t seem to match at all what is on the site. But I guess there isn’t anything to be done about it now. It functions amazing and that is what counts.

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
The 420 giveaway I won on 4/30 had a gold section which was awaiting anodizing, well it just shipped today... so if you're waiting for gold it's on its way! Any guesses as to what the other two colors are?

YaMon,
Top Bottom