• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Brilliant Cut Grinder Shipping Thread

SquirrelMaster

Ordered April 14, 2018.

I have standard colours for everything except my Amethyst plate. Not sure if that's being held or a new one will be made (I believe the former). I'm waiting a month total before I even think of asking about the order progress.

Pyah

Ordered April 10th. Got Sapphire top and bottom with a gold fine plate and a hematite medium plate. Last correspondence I got from them was that they are waiting for the sapphire to anodize which was a week ago.

LabPong

I also ordered Hematite everything but coarse plate...on April 14th. Then on April 22nd I got an email back from GLF stating they were going to switch my unwanted "blue silver" Hematite to a new "Slate" or darker color then the current Hematite.

So I am expecting to see it maybe June something...

mario

Ordered on April 16th. Medium Grinder all in Hematite. Still says processing. Similar to other people here, I’m not going to even ask about it until May 16th. And that will just to get an estimate, I don’t think it will ship around then and I’m fine with that.

Cnell

Ordered the complete kit March 14; sapphire top/bottom a rose gold plate, gold plate, and a green plate. Still waiting. I’m nervous cuz I am making several trips this summer and won’t be here to bring in my order. Been 7 weeks now.

Cnell,
Reactions: YaMon

Jgott56

Funny. I looked at the site 2 days ago, made a mock order and the $18 shipping option said delivery between May 1 - May 22nd.

:doh:

mario

Yeah I think I had the same shipping estimate when I checked out. I think that estimate is a estimate of how long it would take if it shipped that same day. So if you take that estimate and then apply it to when your grinder actually ships, then it would be accurate.

myla

Anvibian
Ordered mine on April 17th, fine grinder with Emerald top, Silver plate and Gold bottom. Patiently waiting. I have given up on grinders until I see this and the callus developed on my fingers with all these scissors cutting. I am desperately needing a functional tool.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Ordered the complete kit March 14; sapphire top/bottom a rose gold plate, gold plate, and a green plate. Still waiting. I’m nervous cuz I am making several trips this summer and won’t be here to bring in my order. Been 7 weeks now.

My order from 3/24 shipped yesterday. I was told he was waiting on Sapphire pieces from the anodizer. I hope yours went out yesterday as well.

SquirrelMaster

Just received shipping notification... Mine is on the way. Gold Sapphire Gold with extra purple medium plate. Can't wait! Haha

Yeah me too! I thought it might have been a fever induced hallucination but if someone else had a shipment notification I'm not completely out of it?
Sapphire top, bottom and medium plate. Sky blue fine plate and amethyst coarse plate.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Fwiw, the tracking hasn't moved at all.

If CanadaPost tracking is like USPS tracking, it looks like just a label was created on Friday and the package hasn't been dropped off yet. Was told mine would ship Thursday but didn't get shipping info til late on Friday.

I've been wrong before, but I am hoping to have mine sometime soon, at least.

muunch,

SquirrelMaster

@muunch
Yeah Canada Post doesn't do weekend pickups except around Christmas if I remember correctly. They also don't ship a package if it arrives after 5pm local time. I assume they hand off to USPS once it crosses the border. That's how it works when it goes the other way.

mario

Just received shipping notification... Mine is on the way. Gold Sapphire Gold with extra purple medium plate. Can't wait! Haha

You ordered two days before I did....does that mean there is hope for me?

mario,

hd_rider

Ordered April 14, 2019. I ordered the complete Grinder package (all plates), all in hematite.

Just got a follow-up from GFL:

It looks like the Hematite grinders will ship late next week. We're working overtime to get through all the 420 orders. - GFL Team

mario

I emailed them today too and got the same response! ha. I guess we will get our shipping notifications soon. :)

mario,

MothChewMoth

Gamer Extraordinaire
Ordered April 14th, but a full Amethyst set and it wasn't until the 21st that the change to amethyst was confirmed. I pinged on insta just to get a rough idea but I expect to be waiting a while. Happy to do so for a cool new color!

Top Bottom