Boycott Bananas!

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
Wow fuck them. I will never stop eating Banana's though, of course I don't eat Chiquita though. I eat "eco" brand from Ecuador. Organic and yummy, and hopefully murder free.

What pisses me off most is that companies are now "people" in the USA, but these "people" are exempt from any charges of murder?

..... :|

aesthyrian,

djonkoman

I already never eat bananas:p
sometimes I'm tempted to eat them because they smell so nice(on the ocassions my sense of smell is good enough to smell things), then I take the first bite and I remember again why I never eat them:
the taste doesn't live up to the smell, the taste is far too weak/mild

djonkoman,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
i put it on my facebook page, with a note, "First Killer Coke, and now this"

thanks

you gotta ask yourself, why in the f*&^ didn't they just tell washington dc?

those bastards

VWFringe,

GreenLeaf

Sorry I'm still going to eat bananas since I like them and they have K/Potassium.

GreenLeaf,

Nycdeisel

Yea I love bananas, just avoid that brand! no need to boycott a fruit! fuckin fruit genocide yo

Nycdeisel,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
I half remember a case study on bananas when I was a student. And because (commercially for the west) they're all sweet seedless varieties propagated by man they're lacking genetic variation and particularly vulnerable to this same fungus. I think within a generation they reckon the banana varieties we now eat will be commercially impossible to grow.

Get 'em while you can? :cool: :lol: jk

WatTyler,
Top Bottom