• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Boundless Tera

Cookiesaurus

Anyone else having problems with their Tera's WPA screen getting clogged? My piece necessitates holding the vape upside down for the whole session, and when I try to take off the WPA to stir after a few hits, I invariably find the WPA's screen clogged or blocked by the top layer of flower. To prevent this, I put a spare Tera screen on top of my flower before putting in the WPA, but it's another thing to remove when I need to stir. Are there fixes? Other, finer screens maybe?

Cookiesaurus,
Anyone else having problems with their Tera's WPA screen getting clogged? My piece necessitates holding the vape upside down for the whole session, and when I try to take off the WPA to stir after a few hits, I invariably find the WPA's screen clogged or blocked by the top layer of flower. To prevent this, I put a spare Tera screen on top of my flower before putting in the WPA, but it's another thing to remove when I need to stir. Are there fixes? Other, finer screens maybe?
brush off the layer when the WPA is red hot
this means you should brush the WPA right after use
works for me

vaping_is_my_hobby,
Reactions: BigJr48
But, does it not quickly restrict airflow? I can live with using a screen on top of my material, but maybe the top hat screens posted earlier in this thread could work for what I have in mind...
The two screen method works very well too and you don't have to worry about the WPA getting clogged
However, I prefer using the WPA with the screen it came with because adding the two screens and removing the two screens was and is a pain in the ass
I've actually lost a couple of chamber screens because they flew past me when I tried to pluck them out with a tooth pick when they get stuck
I ended up using a mesh screen for the bottom chamber but the top screen was still annoying to remove because it constantly gets stuck
Loading and emptying the Tera became a huge chore and I couldn't take it anymore
I prefer my current setup now with the WPA screen because of the convenience

vaping_is_my_hobby,

Cookiesaurus

@Cookiesaurus it's best to remove the screen assembly on the wpa, replace it with a top hat mesh screen also replace the bowl screen with a 5/8 mesh screen that should take care of any airflow restrictions.

Thank you so much for the help guys - is there a link to a specific top hat screen measurement that fits the WPA?

Cookiesaurus,

Hammahead

I must say, whatever I tried, I couldn't get nearly as fat clouds thru water compared to what I get with the mouthpiece. It's the same as with the Splinter. I feel like the limiting factor is the bong itself. I bored the thru hole of the wpa to maximum and use a basket screen and everything, but it's all whiffy and weak. Thru the original mouthpiece as well as with a glass tube (which has a smaller diameter than the bored wpa) I can get really humongous clouds.

I must say, whatever I tried, I couldn't get nearly as fat clouds thru water compared to what I get with the mouthpiece. It's the same as with the Splinter. I feel like the limiting factor is the bong itself. I bored the thru hole of the wpa to maximum and use a basket screen and everything, but it's all whiffy and weak. Thru the original mouthpiece as well as with a glass tube (which has a smaller diameter than the bored wpa) I can get really humongous clouds.
I get huge clouds through my bong with water
I use a small basket weave bong
Some users also vape through their bong without water
You should try it,
It's smooth, you get a lot of vapor, and the high was great
Here is an entire thread on it
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/v...ter-and-without-unsuspected-differences.1774/

tonuzzi

Spoon Dogg
I get huge clouds through my bong with water
I use a small basket weave bong
Some users also vape through their bong without water
You should try it,
It's smooth, you get a lot of vapor, and the high was great
Here is an entire thread on it
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/v...ter-and-without-unsuspected-differences.1774/

I use my old Solo water adapter with my bong.
I removed the black rubber gasket from the Tera mouthpiece and slipped onto this adapter. I placed the gasket just above the the bottom of the loading chamber so that the adapter fits snug and seals good with the Tera. i get huge rips with this method.
oEqVeby.png

Boundless Technology

This thread is for the convection units in the Boundless lineup. The Boundless Tera and CFV are convection heating vaporizers which utilize a ceramic convection heating element that sits under the stainless steel herb chamber to vaporize dry herbs or concentrates.

The Boundless Tera is the premier dry herb unit in the Boundless line-up featuring 2 removable 18650 batteries, concentrate or dry herb temperature modes, and water pipe adapter for male or female 14mm/18mm stems.

The Boundless CFV is a compact version of the Tera with 2 internal 18350 battery, full temperature control, and water pipe adapter. Both are session vaporizers and will enter into a sleep mode after the 5-minute session.

Here is the legacy thread:

We appreciate all your support and if you have any questions feel free to email me at Eric@bndlstech.com.

DryBonesufo

I am really looking to purchase this as it is advertised and reviewed and 100% pure convection. It won’t cook your herbs if you are not inhaling not should there be vapor being produced while not inhaling. It has now change its heating rings to stainless steel. The oven is almost like the Fury Edge 2 that is using convection technology.... will the new update to the cfv cook your herbs while not inhaling? Since it is stainless steel, the steel will retain heat and vapor produces... unless I am wrong. Just wanted a confirmation before I make this purchase. I have a Firefly 2+ and looking more for an out and about 100%convection unit. The CfV is discreet enough and this will be my next purchase if it is 100%pure convection.

Dryboneconvection,

RTbar

Any word on a new cfx/tera? I was right about the pull the trigger on the tera v3, but I heard something new is coming

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Was looking at getting a tera v3 or a crafty+ I will use with wpa 90% of time just wondering which one is better with a watery pipe in terms of milking the glass up

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Like my CFX, only wish it had a removable battery. Went to the website but no info whether the two batteries in the CFV are removable like the tera 3. Being able to swap out a battery is must have feature for me.

Edit: Went back to website and found that they are 'internal' batteries not removable. Probably an engineering impossibility in the current configuration.

Last edited:
endof3d,
Top Bottom