Boundless Tera

TheResistance

I just figured out my v3 tera had a plastic screen protector on it from the packaging. It got a bubble underneath and I thought it was a defect under the screen forming possibly from heat, then I pulled off a thin plastic film from the screen when I got a hold of it from the edge. I am guessing people here didn't know to do this to and still have theirs on leading to the screen looking like crap from the plastic being scratched.

I kept mine on my fury and when it starts to look scratched i keep replacing with clear tape. Youll always have a brand new looking screen and it wont cause any damage at all.

TheResistance,

chomik

hi
im having hard time tryin to decide which vap to buy - terra or flowermate uno - what do you think ? i dont plan to do any mods(at least not at the begining if went for terra)

apparently both vapes have the same chamber, heater etc also magnetic cap but the chamber area is different- flowermate uno is a newer vape so what is the chance that technologically it is a little update over terra? Surely with new chamber area design there is no chance for cracks etc as i read in some older posts about terra.

what do you think ?

Last edited:

warren0728

i love my tera ... i use dosing caps with it and it's great ... i haven't tried flowermate products but i am impressed with the build quality of the tera.

warren0728,
Reactions: LesPlenty

bm96

hi
im having hard time tryin to decide which vap to buy - terra or flowermate uno - what do you think ? i dont plan to do any mods(at least not at the begining if went for terra)

apparently both vapes have the same chamber, heater etc also magnetic cap but the chamber area is different- flowermate uno is a newer vape so what is the chance that technologically it is a little update over terra. Surely with new chamber area design there is no chance for cracks etc as i read in some older posts about terra.

what do you think ?

Guess it's up to you. Tera has 5000mAh battery vs 1800mAh Flowermate. Both are convection. Tera probably has more power.

Last edited:

chomik

yes - apart from battery - tera and Uno are identical - Flowermate Uno seems to be more advanced product (more advanced version of tera) - redesigned chamber area and MAYBE some other improvements. My thoughts - it would be same or more costly for producer to update the tera with Unos chamber area than to manufacture new product - hence there it is -Uno (and there will be no tera v4) It seems that only con of Uno is like mentioned in post above - battery capacity when compared to tera. Uno seems to be more future proof. Also not sure about time of warranty - but even if its shorter then maybe improvements make up for it.

chomik,
Reactions: Verax

LesPlenty

Company Rep
no chance for cracks etc as i read in some older posts about terra.
This problem in the Tera V3 has been fixed.:tup:

tera and Uno are identical
OK, different bowl, single proprietary battery, the screen on side of the unit, different WPA, so basically the Tera and the Uno are identical the same was as Rosanne Barr and Michelle Obama are identical as they share one thing in common, Tera and Uno=convection heavy, Rosanne and Michelle=female.:rofl:

I kept mine on my fury and when it starts to look scratched i keep replacing with clear tape.

I have an 88 year old Aunt that keeps plastic on her furniture too...

TheResistance

I have an 88 year old Aunt that keeps plastic on her furniture too...

Lol yeah I just look at it like tear-offs for motocross goggles, always have a clean screen and wont be able to tell it's there, I'm very particular about keeping things as new as possible for as long as possible when I spend good money lol along with a touch of OCD.

david8613

so are you guys using storz & bickle dosing capsules with the tera? I am huge fan of dosing capsules.

david8613,

loug

Just out of curiosity, are there any other vapes that use 18650 batteries (other than tera and uno)?
I've had my tera for 6 months and really like it. Seems like there are some with proprietary batteries ($$$) but not with 18650's.

Pistol Pete

Just out of curiosity, are there any other vapes that use 18650 batteries (other than tera and uno)?
I've had my tera for 6 months and really like it. Seems like there are some with proprietary batteries ($$$) but not with 18650's.
I can think of the Xmax Starry, Milaana, Firewood 4,5 and 6, Davinci IQ, Xvape Fog and Tubo Evic off the top of my head. I'm sure that there are many more. Hope that helps. My question is that I never had a vape with 18650 batteries until my Tera. The stock batteries that came with it are going from half charge to dead. Is it safe to still use and charge them. My LG H2 are working great. Both sets have seen the same usage and are only 8 months old.

Pistol Pete,
Reactions: LAWTHEONE

loug

I can think of the Xmax Starry, Milaana, Firewood 4,5 and 6, Davinci IQ, Xvape Fog and Tubo Evic off the top of my head. I'm sure that there are many more. Hope that helps. My question is that I never had a vape with 18650 batteries until my Tera. The stock batteries that came with it are going from half charge to dead. Is it safe to still use and charge them. My LG H2 are working great. Both sets have seen the same usage and are only 8 months old.

My 18650's (used in tera v3) are 5-6 months old and still charging fine - don't know how they'll be at 8 months but fairly cheap to replace. How often do you recharge?

Come to think of it, the original set that came with the tera does seem to be weakening a bit...:)

loug,

Pistol Pete

My 18650's (used in tera v3) are 5-6 months old and still charging fine - don't know how they'll be at 8 months but fairly cheap to replace. How often do you recharge?

Come to think of it, the original set that came with the tera does seem to be weakening a bit...:)
I recharge about 3 to 4 times a week. My concern is if they are safe to use until they die completely. Right now they charge fully, but than when they get to half charge they die. Is this typical for 18650 batteries. I use a Nitecore Intellicharger New i2.

Pistol Pete,

Pistol Pete

The batteries will be fine to keep using, I also use Sony VT6 and LG HG2 for longer run times (and they are cheaper).:myday:
Thanks Les, I didn't want to blow myself up. :o I think I'm going to get an other set of the LG HG2. Do you have a favorite? These or the Sony VT6. Thanks again buddy, I trust your judgment and knowledge!

Pistol Pete,

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Both types of battery gave me 16x back to back sessions at max power, the standard batteries gave 13 sessions the same way.:tup:
I only prefer the LG as they are cheaper, just make sure to get them from a reliable seller as these batteries are faked... a lot.:myday:

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Looks like it is full of oil, I can see why some would think it is a cart.:tup:
@Ed's TnT makes a nice stem that can double as a macro-dose WPA,
img_20181103_104752-2-jpg.5665

Top Bottom