• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Boundless Tera

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
This guy needs a seperate thread.

Heres an extract from the PUF website to kick things off:

Boundless may have saved the best for last – this portable vaporizer doesn’t have a final name yet either but it’s currently being referred to as the Boundless CFV 2.0. The CFV 2 looks quite a bit different than the original Boundless CFV. This will be the first herb vape with dual removable 18650 batteries and we’re amped to see they chose an aluminum shell as well. Here’s the info so far:

• 100% Convection Heating
  • Aluminum Exterior
  • Two Replaceable 18650 Batteries
  • 20-30 Second Heatup
  • Top Facing Screen
  • Borosilicate Glass Mouthpiece
  • Possibly Firmware Updateable
  • Multiple Battery Cover Options Planned – (Wood, Metal, Rubberized)
http://blog.puffitup.com/2017/05/boundless-cfx-2-0-cfv-2-0-and-desktop-revealed/

UPDATE – 9/11/2017:

We’ve got news directly from Boundless on the CFV 2.0 model! It is now officially known as the Boundless Tera and in addition to the two removable 18650 batteries it will also have an aluminum heat sink chamber to maximize efficiency and further improve vapor output similar to the optional aluminum insert for the original CFV. It sounds like a glass mouthpiece for the Tera is also in the works which we’re definitely looking forward to. The MSRP is currently set at $219.99 so it will be in the mid-cost range for portable vapes and the low cost end for pure convection portables.

If its the same preformance of the CFV with removable batteries - this will already be a great vape.

Last edited:

zenmasterofzinfandel

tornic

Will this Vape use USB Type C for charging, and will it monitor each 18650 cell independently when charging?

tornic,
Reactions: djchexxx

elykpeace

exVASted
Starting the live stream sessions from their new office Oregon today! Join the bndls team with any and all questions you may have on the new "TERRA" @tornic

iP9dnMol.jpg

See ya guys there! 4pm (pst)

djchexxx

I saw the abv at 390F after everyone took fat rips and the abv looked soo green still. Really excited to see more of this vape in action! Really excited for the streams to be back.

edit: crappy screenshot added if anyone wanted to check it out

AclXq2n.png

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
Very much looking forward to this one! Could become my christmas gift for myself... ;)
I do not like the design on the Ghost MV-1 (at all) and have a feeling that the Tera could be a Ghost Killer. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Last edited:

elykpeace

exVASted
I like that with the Terra you have the option of charging the batteries in the device. I wonder how quick it will charge. Cfv on a 2amp quick charger was charged in 45 min- to an hour. Battery life was short tho....

I know cfv had awesome flavor and vapor production despite the tight air flow I only used it through glass.. so I'm sure the Terra will be flavorful as well.

Terra will have awesome upgrades from the cfv...i wonder how air restriction will be?

b0

Cloudy...
THIS one has my attention. I like the CFV except for the plastic mp and the battery life and indicator. Looks like this is all going to be fixed in the new version or terra.
Replaceable battery and convection in one neat package....YES.

That's why I got the glass mouthpiece and the battery is just a matter of knowing you gonna have no more than 5, 4 minutes sesh. Even then not 100% happy with it, that's why I was so happy when they anounced the upgrade offer long ago, pretty excited to know the price!

But to be honest even if I had to pay full price, this Tera looks like a winner!!

Razor

Damn I really want this new vape you guys are talking about. Looks badass with convection ratio changes and replaceable batts, but I only use SS or better. For that price, I was hoping for ceramic at the very least. I'll keep waiting until something with a larger chamber and better materials. I don't really care if S&B use them for the outside body as I use my own mouthpiece for balloons anyways. I don't think I can do that with this one can I? I'd love a vape with a changeable chamber in size and material. Ah well maybe in 10 years.

b0

Cloudy...
So in yesterdays stream around the 26 minutes mark
They said that the update is gonna be 50$ + shipping. They need the serial code in the CFV box and that's all, we don't even gonna need to send our CFV's back!!

It seems like the launch is gonna be delayed until december tho, cause they want to add the glass mouthpiece and a WPA to the pack. So who is gonna have a Tera for Christmas? You can be sure I will! :D

Thanks @Boundless Vape Technology !!

Justpassedu

They said that the update is gonna be 50$ + shipping. They need the serial code in the CFV box and that's all, we don't even gonna need to send our CFV's back!!

It seems like the launch is gonna be delayed until december tho, cause they want to add the glass mouthpiece and a WPA to the pack. So who is gonna have a Tera for Christmas? You can be sure I will! :D

That's a really cheap upgrade price , good by them .

SpudBob

Yah, I was really amazed when Randall said that previous CFV owners could get a new Tera for $50 AND keep their CFV. Id like to see otter vape Co.'s do that. They DO really take care of their customers. I got a comp one coming already!!!

Last edited:
SpudBob,

notoriousLrg

sTrange cLouds
For those of us who did not retain the box, anyone know if the interior of the unit will have its serial nbr?

notoriousLrg,

Likes2vape

I’m glad I keep all my vape boxes!! $50 what a deal!! @Boundless Vape Technology you guys rock. Thanks for the awesome customer service!!

OyVape

Damn I really want this new vape you guys are talking about. Looks badass with convection ratio changes and replaceable batts, but I only use SS or better. For that price, I was hoping for ceramic at the very least. I'll keep waiting until something with a larger chamber and better materials. I don't really care if S&B use them for the outside body as I use my own mouthpiece for balloons anyways. I don't think I can do that with this one can I? I'd love a vape with a changeable chamber in size and material. Ah well maybe in 10 years.

So what are the perceived issues about the aluminum chamber/heat sink, or is it just the heat sink?

Looks like a number of vapes use aluminum chambers. I know about not cooking acidic foods in aluminum, but what about vaping? Does aluminum react with weed?

@Boundless Vape Technology, care to comment on this and why you chose not to use stainless steel for the chamber?

I hadn't considered this an issue before and have been eagerly awaiting this machine.

jerseydvd

I think you misunderstood. The upgrade program is $50 off the retail price. You don’t get the new Tera for $50.

jerseydvd,
Top Bottom