Boundless Tera

Baron23

Thats all this guy,@sammuel, does! He has comments how great the unit is then bashes them in the same breath! Bndlstech had issues with the Tera and now has addresses them! What more can you ask for? If you don't like them then go elsewhere! Stop the bashing!
Bob...I presume you are addressing the part above, where I bolded and underlined, to @sammuel and not I???

Baron23,

sammuel

I don't want to bash but come on it's like they are forcing my hand :rolleyes: I mean really they have redesigned the WPA, received it, and on the stream show us the old one? :haw:

sammuel,
Reactions: Taz

b0

Cloudy...
Haters gonna hate guys! I will just wait until units are properly done and I can test mine. In the mean time they can keep hating :)

b0,
Reactions: SpudBob

dannydroid

Google Nazi
Fully agree with Baron and Bob.

Sick of the endless Boundless bashing, even when you claim the device is awesome, like, wtf dude?

We get it, you don't like the way Boundless has handled some things, we've read it time and time again from you, so please, unless you've got something new to add, please cut it out... I'm lurking for news, and not to read your moaning all the time.

sammuel

you're the ones who keep moaning, I'm being nice but then you complain and make me bash. your fault :D

sammuel,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I don't want to bash but come on it's like they are forcing my hand
you're the ones who keep moaning, I'm being nice but then you complain and make me bash. your fault
By your own admission you seem to be here to continually bash Boundless.

Per forum rules:
Forum Rules said:
  • Don’t attack products or companies. You can post your opinion, and you can criticize, but posts written to offend are not allowed.
    • Please do not revisit an issue unless you have helpful information or constructive comments to add.
    • Use of the forum to blackmail companies will not be tolerated.
    • Posts in this regard will be evaluated based on perceived intent.
  • No trolling. Please do not post any content that disrupts the peace and harmony of this board. Don’t post for or the purpose of starting a dispute.
Consider yourself warned. The next post of yours that even smells like it's a bash will earn you a warning point along with a thread ban, so I suggest you choose your words carefully going forward.

Thank you.

:peace:

analytika

By your own admission you seem to be here to continually bash Boundless.

Per forum rules:

Consider yourself warned. The next post of yours that even smells like it's a bash will earn you a warning point along with a thread ban, so I suggest you choose your words carefully going forward.

Thank you.

As there are still some potentially hazardous units in the wild, I hope reminders of the risk continue to hold a prominent place in thread leafnodes.

Safety first!

analytika,
Reactions: BigJr48

sammuel

It's criticism, not bashing :rolleyes:

As there are still some potentially hazardous units in the wild, I hope reminders of the risk continue to hold a prominent place in thread leafnodes.

Safety first!

You can't remind them or criticize their mistakes, that's bashing!

Edit: sorry I double posted, I hope I don't get a point or ban for this

Last edited by a moderator:
sammuel,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
It's criticism, not bashing :rolleyes:
I'm sorry if I left the impression that I wanted your public input on what is bashing and what isn't. Also we have a rule:
Forum Rules said:
Public discussions of staff decisions are not permitted on the site. If you have any concerns or queries relating to a staff decision please take it up in private with a staff member.
You can't remind them or criticize their mistakes, that's bashing!
That sarcastic comment just earned you a warning point and the thread ban I had warned you about.

sd401k

Why don't we all take a break, and USE (whatever you have that floats your boat) our vaporizers, seems like we all need a break LOL! I'm very curious about the Tera and fully understand the issues involved with third party manufacturing from halfway around the globe. Pooh happens and they have addressed it. Let's let it rest and get back to spreading infornation about this vaporizer...PLEASE!

Last edited:

MikeG7265

These haven’t been officially released yet correct?

Reason I ask is I’ve been reading through the thread about the recall and all. And I noticed that someone has some listed on eBay.

SpudBob

Reason I ask is I’ve been reading through the thread about the recall and all. And I noticed that someone has some listed on eBay.
They will not ,even, leave the factory until the 11th per Eric@BNDLSTECH. Could be a reseller because it does not give specific shipping dates. Maybe they are waiting for the factory date, April 11th, then will ship after. They are, obviously, a retailer because they have bunch of other vapes listed.

Last edited:

MikeG7265

They will not ,even, leave the factory until the 11th per Eric@BNDLSTECH. Could be a reseller because it does not give specific shipping dates. Maybe they are waiting for the factory date, April 11th, then will ship after. They are, obviously, a retailer because they have bunch of other vapes listed.

Ok, cool. I just wanted to make sure they weren’t selling the recalled ones.

dannydroid

Google Nazi

It was released (Tera 2017), but it was recalled.

I assume the ones listed on ebay are the 2017 and should not be used!

The 2018 update should out by the 420 holidays.

Last edited:

Strakinpak

I bought some S&B dosing capsules along with the Tera because I saw that they fit in the bowl. Do they actually work in the Tera though? Would the bowl or the capsule overheat?

dannydroid

Google Nazi
They'll be damn hot when you take them straight out the bowl though!

Maybe you were thinking of microwaves ;P

dannydroid,
Top Bottom