• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Pen Boundless Technology TERP Pen

Summer

Long Island, NY
This is due out in April with a price point of around $30. I saw Boundless using it in their IG streams. Looks real nice. It's thinner than the Grasshopper. I believe it uses a 18350 battery, & it is good for 50 dabs before needing to be recharged which takes 45 minutes. I'm assuming battery is swappable. It's air activated with a 10-second cut off. You inhale, it turns on for 10-sec. If you want to continue to draw after the cut off, you just stop inhaling for a second & then begin inhaling again. Much like a regulated mod box. It's very stealth for dabs on the go. The mp has a magnetic cap on it & the atomizers are ss & can be cleaned with iso.

Per Boundless: "1/3 the size and equally as powerful. Meet the TERP Pen. Successor to the CF 710, we redesigned this ultra portable concentrate device to be the size of the average pen."

DzK0-dTWwAA04yU.jpg
on

Justpassedu

This thing is really cool and priced right. I have its big brother the boundless cf710 and its awesome so this will be a great addition . For $30 it would make a great travel pen and if you loose it or leave it you wont be out much. Cheers to Boundless for coming out with some really nice great products as always. This also has a 3yr warranty which is pretty nuts for its price point.

caseball2051

So I'm in a legal state and never used concentrates before because of access issues... but i now have regular access.

Is this a coil that heats up on your draw and Vapes your concentrate?

Im interested but I guess a little naive about how I could use this.

Do you need to use the entire load before putting it away?

I saw Troy using this and was able to see how to load and hit but I guess it made me more ore intere but also have more questions lol

caseball2051,

Justpassedu

So I'm in a legal state and never used concentrates before because of access issues... but i now have regular access.

Is this a coil that heats up on your draw and Vapes your concentrate?

Im interested but I guess a little naive about how I could use this.

Do you need to use the entire load before putting it away?

I saw Troy using this and was able to see how to load and hit but I guess it made me more ore intere but also have more questions lol
Exactly this is activated by puff and the coil will heat . You can use as much or as little as you’d like. You can take some concentrate on a dab tool and place it on the coil and puff for a hit or you can take that pen directly in a dish that is safe like glass and take a hit . You do not need to use the entire load at once .

caseball2051

I'll definitely order but was really hoping to have it in for 420.

Guess that's how it be sometimes.

Thanks for the sale price!

caseball2051,

ginolicious

That’s a crazy price point. How big of a load can you pack? Looks like I’m gonna be pressing rosin.

ginolicious,

Justpassedu

That’s a crazy price point. How big of a load can you pack? Looks like I’m gonna be pressing rosin.
You don't pack it , check the website . The coil is activated by your draw , you can take a hit out of glass dish or take some concentrate on your dab tool and place it to the coil and hit it like that. So you can use as much as you'd like in one hit for the most part .

Last edited:

Boundless Vape Technology

Manufacturer
Hey everyone, just wanted to give an update on the Terp Pen. We have received our first shipment of Terp Pen units today. They will be available to purchase on our website soon: https://bndlstech.com/product/terp-pen/
The unit will be available in silver or black and will retail for $29.99 USD. On 4/20/2019 there will be a one-day introductory sale on our website to celebrate 4/20 and the release of the Terp Pen. We appreciate all the interest and feel free to let me know if you have any questions via PM or through email here Eric@bndlstech.com.

biohacker

The unit will be available in silver or black and will retail for $29.99 USD. On 4/20/2019 there will be a one-day introductory sale on our website to celebrate 4/20 and the release of the Terp Pen.

For that price, i'll be grabbing a Silver AND black please! :brow:

Will there be a water pipe adapter for it like the 710? Or is the 710's compatible?

Is there really an INCREASED battery as advertised over the 710?

Are the 710's coils compatible? Will there be ceramic AND quartz for the terp pen?

Thank you! :rockon:

Top Bottom