• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Boundless CFC 2.0

p3cx3

Well, As an update received today a CF upgrade over one of 2 CFC 2.0 faulty's, gotta try this babe and start a research about concentrates on them, the old CFC 2,0 still rocking like a champ, maybe i had bad luck with my GF one and the other one, i'll like to see also if CFC Lite has the power and experience of CFX as boundless claims on its site

p3cx3,

Penny Wise

There doesn't seem to be a topic for the Boundless CFC 2. Should I ask my questions about that one in here or should someone start a thread on it?

Penny Wise,

p3cx3

There doesn't seem to be a topic for the Boundless CFC 2. Should I ask my questions about that one in here or should someone start a thread on it?
same here, have several doubts and find less than nothing here...

p3cx3,

Penny Wise

same here, have several doubts and find less than nothing here...
Well, if you've got any specific questions about the 2.0 I'm your man. I just got one, just finished my first couple tester bowls out of it and it's pretty alright. It tastes really plasticky but I was too hasty and didn't do a proper dry-burn like I shoulda. I'll edit once I've had another bowl or two out of it post-dry burn.

Penny Wise,

Penny Wise

Hah, I passed out. Once you dial this 2.0 in it hits you like a freight train.

I'm having a fair amount of trouble getting the tightness of the bowl and the draw "just so". I'm not good at using the "full open" screen, the one with the solid circle in the middle works much better for me. I've got the pack right a couple times now and it's quite rewarding! I'd put the quality/effect of the high from this thing at medium-high in terms of how much I like it. It's nowhere near as efficient on herb as my Splinter Z or DynaVap M but, really, what is? It gets it nice and brown though.

I've had major issues getting much of anything vapour-wise out of it below about 410°F but I'm probably not using it right. This is my first full conduction vape.

I can't decisively rate the flavour yet because I don't have the plasticky taste totally burnt out but from what I can tell under the plastic taste it's medium-good. Certainly not on the level of my Splinter Z but better than the DV M. (Edit: I've cleared the plasticky taste. The flavour's actually surprisingly good out of this little dude for the price point!)

I love how it operates. It's very simple. Five clicks on or off, press and hold the power button to turn the heating element on or off while still keeping the vape on, up + down buttons for the temp control and that's it. You hold both of the temp control buttons down to switch from °C to °F. There's no haptic feedback or audible indicator when it's up to temp, just a little hot oven decal on the screen; this is just a simple vape for people who don't want a bunch of features.

I love love LOVE that such a low-cost unit came with a WPA. That's honestly half the reason I went with this unit over something around the same price. Yes, it's just a cheap little plastic adapter, but the convenience of not having to buy a WPA separately is great! I got this unit at a nicotine vaping shop so they obviously wouldn't have all the accessories for a cannabis vape.

Last edited:
Penny Wise,
Reactions: Gregori

p3cx3

Well, if you've got any specific questions about the 2.0 I'm your man. I just got one, just finished my first couple tester bowls out of it and it's pretty alright. It tastes really plasticky but I was too hasty and didn't do a proper dry-burn like I shoulda. I'll edit once I've had another bowl or two out of it post-dry burn.

Well i have the device, i would like to know and comment about the amount of grass used, i also have a CF, which works amazing with just a sprinkle and also full chamber, the CFC seems to be a tricky bitch, i meant, with the same scale of weed the CF does miracles, the CFC seems to need a bit more weed, so far im strugling since broke the drip cap, gotta order a new one,

Also i would like to see inputs about water pipe users with this babe! recommended settings and temp for water could be amazing too, i just got a new waterpipe bowl for this vape, just need to clean the bonG!

Regards,

p3cx3,

Penny Wise

Yeah the CFC 2 definitely needs you to pack the oven at least mostly full, I'm kinda dissatisfied with that because the oven's kinda big. It was sort of a selling point but after using it for a week I'm finding it's too big. I don't need that much.

How do you find it if you leave the bowl halfway through a sesh? Can you come back to it later and it'll vape fine or do you need to do it all in one sesh?

Penny Wise,
Reactions: p3cx3

p3cx3

Yeah the CFC 2 definitely needs you to pack the oven at least mostly full, I'm kinda dissatisfied with that because the oven's kinda big. It was sort of a selling point but after using it for a week I'm finding it's too big. I don't need that much.

How do you find it if you leave the bowl halfway through a sesh? Can you come back to it later and it'll vape fine or do you need to do it all in one sesh?
aye, totally in the point, for further reference on new users, CFC 2.0 needs at least 75% chamber capacity to work well, produce flavorful clouds, i just got a new water pipe i'll be using with this babe this weekend, to try the included waterpipe adapter!

on my CFC 2.0 i is pretty common to at least get 3 sessions with 60% chamber capacity, start at 175C. raise 10C and end 1st session on 195C max, next session will be starting there, around 195-200, then move to 210-215mx, last or 3rd session starting at 210, then ramp up to 230 to finish and take all possible leftovers, i do collect ash for butter for future cookies, with the CF vape i never gone to max temp, working with 3/4 or half chamber, always got 3 sessions from them!

Regards,

p3cx3,

Penny Wise

Whoa, hey, thanks @p3cx3 for all of that! That's great info. Also I noticed after it was too late to edit my first post in this thread you've owned the 2.0 for a while now! Haha.

Question for you, I find the vapour to be pretty anemic under 195°C; any tips? I think I just need to let it sit and preheat a little longer. I'm used to the on-demand convection of the Splinter Z.

Btw for you and anyone interested, I did a little unscientific experiment and it turns out 2 Splinter-sized bowls (I think the Mighty and Crafty have the same size bowl as the Splinter but I could be wrong) make one medium-packed (about 75%) CFC 2.0 oven. The Splinter's bowl is about 0.15-0.18g so you can get away with, minimum, around 0.3g in the CFC 2.0!

Well, as we all know, 0.3g is a lot to vape in one sitting even if you're in a fair amount of pain, so thanks again for letting me know about your settings and habits with the 2.0, I really appreciate it!

Edit: Also for new users to the CFC 2.0, make sure you wiggle the mouthpiece a little bit when you put it on. The silicone gasket around the screen can sometimes make an imperfect seal and it'll drastically affect the quality of your vape.

Mods, is it perhaps time to start a 2.0 thread or mark this one for both revisions?

Edit 2: Oh as for WPA settings, I found 180°C to be a good starting point. The flavour was pretty nice. You'll probably want to start quite a bit lower, more like 165-170°C, because you start your dry sessions much lower than me so it stands to reason you'd like it cooler with a water pipe too.

Last edited:
Penny Wise,

p3cx3

Whoa, hey, thanks @p3cx3 for all of that! That's great info. Also I noticed after it was too late to edit my first post in this thread you've owned the 2.0 for a while now! Haha.

Question for you, I find the vapour to be pretty anemic under 195°C; any tips? I think I just need to let it sit and preheat a little longer. I'm used to the on-demand convection of the Splinter Z.

Btw for you and anyone interested, I did a little unscientific experiment and it turns out 2 Splinter-sized bowls (I think the Mighty and Crafty have the same size bowl as the Splinter but I could be wrong) make one medium-packed (about 75%) CFC 2.0 oven. The Splinter's bowl is about 0.15-0.18g so you can get away with, minimum, around 0.3g in the CFC 2.0!

Well, as we all know, 0.3g is a lot to vape in one sitting even if you're in a fair amount of pain, so thanks again for letting me know about your settings and habits with the 2.0, I really appreciate it!

Edit: Also for new users to the CFC 2.0, make sure you wiggle the mouthpiece a little bit when you put it on. The silicone gasket around the screen can sometimes make an imperfect seal and it'll drastically affect the quality of your vape.

Mods, is it perhaps time to start a 2.0 thread or mark this one for both revisions?

Edit 2: Oh as for WPA settings, I found 180°C to be a good starting point. The flavour was pretty nice. You'll probably want to start quite a bit lower, more like 165-170°C, because you start your dry sessions much lower than me so it stands to reason you'd like it cooler with a water pipe too.
hi, whats up lad?!
i own a CFC 2.0 and a CF from boundless, amazing devices, then i also have a Gpen elite that was my 1st vaporizer, have used others, but didnt own'em, so cant talk about them...

few tip for CFC 2.0 users: grinding makes a great thing here, i use a Santa cruz shredder mini, grounds a bit bold for some users, fine for CF and CFC units, also if the material is fresh not too dried you will get better results, sometimes i store material on aluminium or glass flasks on fridge, that makes a lot of great resutls, more vapor, more flavor, so grind a little bud, fresh one and give a try, maybe all you need is juicy material to enjoy a bit more cloud and flava,

another thing to consider, the cfc chamber coating will last less than cf, both are mostly dairy use and have noticed that WPA comes with a full holed screen, the main mouthpiece comes with a screen that have less holes, so if you switch them you could get better results, more airflow and fresh vape!

there should be a tread here for this vape specific, im quite new here and cannot make posts or topics, (maybe also i dont know how) so make one and tag me !

Regards,

Penny Wise

Dude you are hooking me up with the tips here. Lmao. I'll try and get my grind a lil more consistent, I'm using an old Sharpstone grinder my ex gave me 2 years ago. It's not a bad grinder but definitely not the most consistent when I'm in a rush.

Can you tell me a bit more about the CFC chamber coating? Any good ways to make it last longer? What's dairy use?

And yeah I think you have to have a lot of posts on here, get special permission or be a moderator to make a topic in this forum. :)

Ay @Stu, hope I'm not bothering you, but to condense the conversation I'm having with p3cx3 we're sharing details about how to use the CFC 2.0; might be good to transfer them to a new thread dedicated to the 2.0? :)

Penny Wise,

p3cx3

Dude you are hooking me up with the tips here. Lmao. I'll try and get my grind a lil more consistent, I'm using an old Sharpstone grinder my ex gave me 2 years ago. It's not a bad grinder but definitely not the most consistent when I'm in a rush.

Can you tell me a bit more about the CFC chamber coating? Any good ways to make it last longer? What's dairy use?

And yeah I think you have to have a lot of posts on here, get special permission or be a moderator to make a topic in this forum. :)

Ay @Stu, hope I'm not bothering you, but to condense the conversation I'm having with p3cx3 we're sharing details about how to use the CFC 2.0; might be good to transfer them to a new thread dedicated to the 2.0? :)
great! new post for this device would be amazing,

about your grinder, if possible pass a pic, we would see, the thing is that some little little scrums on this vape arent useful, they pass trough silver screens and end up in your mouth, thats why i like bold grinding, and fresh grass for epic flava, try just freezing your and ground it, better results may be noticed with just 1 hour on the fridge,

Daily use?
well i use to get some puff as soon my work day ends, so daily use means every day! every day my friend! the coating is noticeable when new, they shine or have a glossy finish, as soon you start using it, it starts wearing out, then ceramic is naked and this does not affect flavor if you clean it and brush it with the provided cleaning tool!

another thing to put special attention is the rubber piece that is inside mouth piece, if that one does not align correctly vapor could be affected, getting more air inside and lowering vape temps, so handle yours with care, i have broken mine and the little CFC is now just for home use and certain moments!

:sherlock:

Regards,

p3cx3,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Ay @Stu, hope I'm not bothering you, but to condense the conversation I'm having with p3cx3 we're sharing details about how to use the CFC 2.0; might be good to transfer them to a new thread dedicated to the 2.0?
I just moved 13 posts from the other thread to create a 2.0 thread here.

:peace:

Penny Wise

Ayyy thanks man! What a banger of a start to this thread too, we've got some great info front-loaded!

great! new post for this device would be amazing,

about your grinder, if possible pass a pic, we would see, the thing is that some little little scrums on this vape arent useful, they pass trough silver screens and end up in your mouth, thats why i like bold grinding, and fresh grass for epic flava, try just freezing your and ground it, better results may be noticed with just 1 hour on the fridge,

Daily use?
well i use to get some puff as soon my work day ends, so daily use means every day! every day my friend! the coating is noticeable when new, they shine or have a glossy finish, as soon you start using it, it starts wearing out, then ceramic is naked and this does not affect flavor if you clean it and brush it with the provided cleaning tool!

another thing to put special attention is the rubber piece that is inside mouth piece, if that one does not align correctly vapor could be affected, getting more air inside and lowering vape temps, so handle yours with care, i have broken mine and the little CFC is now just for home use and certain moments!

:sherlock:

Regards,

This is the same grinder I have:
http://www.sharpstonegrinders.com/sharpstone-hard-top-4-piece-grinder-2-5/

My grinder's covered in pollen and gunk so I ain't gonna gross you out. Lmao

I generally let my cannabis dry, and then very lightly grind it. I normally do anywhere from 1/8 turn to 1/4 turn depending on how dry the cannabis is; the drier it is the less I grind. This results in anything from a fine powder to decent particulates, depending on what I want. I vape the powdery stuff out of my Splinter and the rest in my CFC 2.0.

Ahh I didn't realize "dairy use" was a typo, sorry! Haha! Thanks for the tips on the oven, glad to hear it won't degrade even if the coating is stripped. How often do you scrub yours out with alcohol and a Q-tip? Do you immerse both parts of the mouthpiece in alcohol? It says to soak it in (I'll assume diluted) alcohol but I don't know about silicone and alcohol, lol.

Also your tip about the rubber gasket, yeah. That's huge. When I figured out I wasn't getting a good seal it was like I had a totally new vape! 180°C produces a good-enough amount of vapour now! :) To the newbies, make sure you do this too!

Penny Wise,

p3cx3

Ayyy thanks man! What a banger of a start to this thread too, we've got some great info front-loaded!

This is the same grinder I have:
http://www.sharpstonegrinders.com/sharpstone-hard-top-4-piece-grinder-2-5/

My grinder's covered in pollen and gunk so I ain't gonna gross you out. Lmao

I generally let my cannabis dry, and then very lightly grind it. I normally do anywhere from 1/8 turn to 1/4 turn depending on how dry the cannabis is; the drier it is the less I grind. This results in anything from a fine powder to decent particulates, depending on what I want. I vape the powdery stuff out of my Splinter and the rest in my CFC 2.0.

Ahh I didn't realize "dairy use" was a typo, sorry! Haha! Thanks for the tips on the oven, glad to hear it won't degrade even if the coating is stripped. How often do you scrub yours out with alcohol and a Q-tip? Do you immerse both parts of the mouthpiece in alcohol? It says to soak it in (I'll assume diluted) alcohol but I don't know about silicone and alcohol, lol.

Also your tip about the rubber gasket, yeah. That's huge. When I figured out I wasn't getting a good seal it was like I had a totally new vape! 180°C produces a good-enough amount of vapour now! :) To the newbies, make sure you do this too!
you have a decent and really good grinder, no worries, i do stash my stuff on glass flasks, better to conserve its flavor, also wont dry as faster as it dried when stored on plastic, dumb mistake there,

about cleaning, well, i do clean it as as i finish the bowls and always try to store them dry and empty, for example when using the CF the CFC is stored, now i need replacement parts for cfc mouth piece, broke mine, due abuse, i cannot complain boundless about this,

another great improvement i have seen about this babe, have you ever put attention to bundled stuff about the CFC 2.0, they come with 2 spare kinda silver screens, one totally drilled or holed and other one like the one on the mouth piece, have placed on the botton of the ceramic chamber a little screen like the CF and new CFC lite have at bottom of the oven, then put herbs there and cap it close, amazing results, better flavor and vapour, this saturday i did endured this babe a lot, new results, i just wish money to get the new replacement mouth piece,

have you tried something new on CFC 2.0 ? i like its shape and really wish i could be sit stand for refilling chamber... so far is the only thing i dont like about this amazing device!

thanks mate! truly appreciated!

Regards,

p3cx3,

p3cx3

Well, as update, the mouthpiece came some days ago, CFC 2.0 is back on business again... is amazing how much grass this thing saves, im running it with a bottom silver screen for chamber, also did cleaned it with iso and qtips... restored ceramic white looking, coating on ceramic seems like new!
WPA is pretty cool indeed, any other user with something to share?

Regards,

p3cx3,
Top Bottom