Black Hotbox vaporizer with 2 custom made whips and custom mouthpiece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, for sale is my black, genuine USA-made Hotbox vaporizer with 2 whips and a mouthpiece made by me. One of the whips has a larger diameter for bigger bowls, and the other has two sections for the screen so you can choose a higher or lower temperature. I liked to use the distant screen position for hops. The mouthpiece has some colors on, is thick glass and is about 3.5 inches long. The whips and mouthpiece were made by me and should serve you well. The Hotbox is in great condition and works like a clock. No rattles, no cord fatigue, no cracked glass - just a great vape.

I'm asking for $120 over paypal,
PRICE DROP to $105 which includes both the fees and the cost of shipping this fairly heavy vape within the USA. Polite offers will be entertained happily. I can include an extreme Q elbow for $5 if you need a waterpipe adapter.

I am very open to all kinds of trades and love to hear any kind of offers. I like glass, other vapes, electronics, glass blowing equipment, computers/laptops/tablets/recent smartphones, whatever you may have that you think I could possibly want. Don't be shy.

cw4lywu.jpg
g5Uy0VH.jpg

Last edited:
charliedontsurf,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom