Black Friday Vape Sales

hoyo77

I was wondering if anyone knows how will be having black friday vape sales. I am in the market for a new portable and was wondering should i wait till black friday or pull the trigger. I am thinking about the revamped ascent or the pinnacle pro.

hoyo77

Thanks guys!! This one of the best if not the best vaping forum out there. I dont post much but everytime i have posted you guys have been nothing but helpful!!! me likes that.

VaporBlunt is going to be doing a black Friday sale so your in luck with the Pinnacle Pro, Check out the PNP thread to keep up with when.

Peace and Enjoy.
i need to look at that forum again. i got ?s about battery life on that thing. i heard it is not that great.

Last edited by a moderator:

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
VaporTownUSA will definitely have a Black Friday sale!
@hoyo77 they have the ascent listed, but I'm not sure if it's the new model and if it will be on sale, too.

Last edited:
mrweed,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I think it makes more sense to create a new thread each year. I value my free time little enough without reading deal posts from five years ago.

And yes, I'm aware that posting to this thread just promotes it again It was at the top when I saw it though: it's not my fault!

I'm hoping for a bf coupon from Lotus maybe.

Alexis

Yeah I tried searching for a current one but this popped up and figured I would just rekindle this one, there’s only a few old posts anyways. :suspicious:
Oh well, no harm done and nice to see you briefly here as well. Sp npw that we have an unused vacant space...what shall we disucss? Do you like cricket? Or shall I just use this thread as a blackboard to do my sums?

Let me see...1 vapcap, 2 Elev8rs....2 vapcaps....11.30 pm....1 Elev8r....2 vapcaps.....bed :zzz:
7 hours sleep... Repeat! :tup:

Alexis,
Reactions: bossman

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Man the pinnacle pro seems prehistoric at this point @RUDE BOY

Yeah it does, it was groundbreaking when it was first released though. . . wasn't it?

I tried watching cricket once, didn’t know what was going on.

I have a friend who keeps his tv tuned to "Willow"(all cricket, all the time) just about 24/7, he's tried to explain it to me more than once but I'm still clueless.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Good morning everyone, going to keep this one short as I am stretched out getting everything done for the upcoming BF sale.

BF-Sale-Ad-PNG.png

Its that time of year again so get ready for a great deal! I am doing a 15% off discount at checkout. That's 15% off your cart total for a really great deal off any purchase, especially on a priceless WoodScents. Sale will be the 22nd and run til the end of the 26th.

Use code - givethanks at checkout to get the discount.

I have been working my butt off to ready as many WoodScents as possible. I have some sure enough stunners ready to go and all are the best of the best.

I will also be updating pics of some as soon as I can. Be aware that not all species will be available next week, some wont be as I haven't been able to get wood in their species.

Top Bottom