Black Friday 2021 - VAS afflicted. What did you buy?

Robert-in-YEG

Arizer ArGO - wasn't planning to buy, but at $130, I couldn't resist.

Boundless Tera - awaiting delivery, $160

Flowermate 5 Pro - awaiting delivery, $104

Flowermate Nano - awaiting delivery, $44

The Tera was supposed to arrive Friday, but it didn't; it should arrive Monday along with the Flowermate Pro. The Nano might be here by the end of the week.

Robert-in-YEG

Lincoln.jpg

Gigsabits53

I bought a SS tip and new cap from Dynavap, along with the Dynatech IH. I wanted a plug in unit for my desk and just decided to get the one from DV for 20% off.

I was good this year, didn't spend much. Xmas will hurt my bank account this year so had to keep the spending down.

Robert-in-YEG

I bought a SS tip and new cap from Dynavap, along with the Dynatech IH. I wanted a plug in unit for my desk and just decided to get the one from DV for 20% off.

I was good this year, didn't spend much. Xmas will hurt my bank account this year so had to keep the spending down.
I wasn't. VAS is really bad........

Robert-in-YEG

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
BCG factory second - too good to pass up
Sticky Brick Jr - wanted one for a bit, great price at @VGOODIEZ
A j-hook recommended by @Shit Snacks made by @Oregonglassblower (not on sale, just needed it).

Looked at the Xmax v3 pro for a loooong time before I decided to pass. It seems great but doesn't really have a place in my rotation. Saw a lot of great deals on things that I have bought for full price too. :-)

Robert-in-YEG

My mind is blown. The Flowermate Pro was just delivered. Sunday delivery is not common.

The unit will charge overnight, and I'm looking forward to playing with it.

Robert-in-YEG

best-quotes-learn-ever.jpg

Robert-in-YEG,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Hippie

Was hoping to pick up a flowerpot b1 baller, a bowl, some wooden handles and a new carb cap but the UK shipping, import and admin fees didn't add up so I ordered ...
A polished SiC dish and glass top for the QQv4
An 18mm wide base glass stand
An Elev8R rig kit
A Jetpack for the StemPod
A couple of silicone stands
Some magnifying goggles

And an Oculus Quest 2 altho I'm struggling to imagine how I'm gonna vape wearing the headset
I'm thinking the 'Cano will probably get a little more use while I'm gaming n stuff on the OQ2

Robert-in-YEG

Vaporizer Aquirement Syndrome - the uncontrollable urge to buy Vapes.

Robert-in-YEG

I'm a bit vaked. I think I missed the joke?

Robert-in-YEG,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Dang dude 4 vapes in one sale, I think they call that bit by the bug 🕷🕷🕷🕷

Just wait til you try a desktop!

I bought a discounted BCG but I just read in my email it might take 5 weeks to ship so that doesn’t even count as buying something.

I just saw a commercial telling me to go get a new Airstream. That sounds pretty fun to me 😅

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Vaporizer Aquirement Syndrome - the uncontrollable urge to buy Vapes.

Robert-in-YEG

I'm a bit vaked. I think I missed the joke?

It's actually "vape Acquisition* syndrome" but maybe that was a joke that I missed now lol

Their joke was, Milaana is so good it killed VAS for them, but then the other joke was someone bought two Milaana and already has several, so we call that MAS? :lol:

BCG got me for two more to complete my collection, a regular BCG with every plate, and a large with medium plate, that factory second sale is just too good to ignore despite my lack of need!

Also finally need to stop buying glass, GooRoo got me again because I discovered color frit-based versions of their large inline, so I had to buy orange even though the modular TAG super slit donut was supposed to kill that urge... But more China glass is still on the way...

Robert-in-YEG

It's actually "vape Acquisition* syndrome" but maybe that was a joke that I missed now lol
This morning I got vaked before going to the dentist to have a wisdom tooth extracted.

Now I am up the pole waiting for the courier to arrive with the Tera I ordered. What sucks is not being able to vape for a few days until I heal.

Robert-in-YEG

Shit Snacks

This morning I got vaked before going to the dentist to have a wisdom tooth extracted.

Now I am up the pole waiting for the courier to arrive with the Tera I ordered. What sucks is not being able to vape for a few days until I heal.

Robert-in-YEG

Ah that's where the grammatical wisdom went! Good pre-gaming, they give you painkillers too? Yeah I got to keep those empty sockets clean, I remember someone trying to vape through their nose after getting wisdom teeth out I think?? Hang in there, edibles at least??? New shipments is always exciting, it keeps some of the fun alive when you can't use it right away at least

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Robert-in-YEG

Ah that's where the grammatical wisdom went! Good pre-gaming, they give you painkillers too? Yeah I got to keep those empty sockets clean, I remember someone trying to vape through their nose after getting wisdom teeth out I think?? Hang in there, edibles at least??? New shipments is always exciting, it keeps some of the fun alive when you can't use it right away at least
I have a prescription for some Tylenol-3, but I am avoiding them. As of last Friday, I am 28 days without aspirin or Tylenol. I've lived with migraines since my teens. Prior to this, 12-14 Tylenol a day plus aspirin was my normal. My body, specifically my liver, has had enough and I am finally getting back to some sort of normal.

My brother in-law is doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine; he has been treating me with acupuncture, and some sort of herbal meds for the past 4 weeks. Part of me thinks he is akin to a witch doctor, but for now I have suspended disbelief. My pulse rate is slower, my blood pressure is down, and I haven't had a migraine.

On my way back home, I picked up some edibles. They don't seem to be doing anything......

Robert-in-YEG

1043870908-funny-quotes-funny-images-funny-memes-2013-derp-and-derpina-funny-animals-with-sayi...jpg

Cannabiker

Three Ti tips--I'd rather clean a pile of tips at once in a while than a single tip on the regular. I also got a Simrell performance kit and Mighty adapter, but I ordered them right before Veteran's Day, not even waiting for sales, because Simrell never has sales, right? Oh well, I paid a little more than I needed, but the performance kit made my new Verdium M much more useful, and the Mighty adapter gave me a place to put my Vortex since it was supplanted by a Stinger with a wood stem.

Oh yeah, it's not exactly VAS, but I also picked this up for 30% off:

Shit Snacks

I have a prescription for some Tylenol-3, but I am avoiding them. As of last Friday, I am 28 days without aspirin or Tylenol. I've lived with migraines since my teens. Prior to this, 12-14 Tylenol a day plus aspirin was my normal. My body, specifically my liver, has had enough and I am finally getting back to some sort of normal.

My brother in-law is doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine; he has been treating me with acupuncture, and some sort of herbal meds for the past 4 weeks. Part of me thinks he is akin to a witch doctor, but for now I have suspended disbelief. My pulse rate is slower, my blood pressure is down, and I haven't had a migraine.

On my way back home, I picked up some edibles. They don't seem to be doing anything......

Robert-in-YEG

View attachment 14780

Oy Yeah I hope you feel better soon! Migraine sounds horrible, but that acupuncture and holistic medicine sounds great, need to find me some of that!

Shit Snacks,

Robert-in-YEG

It ARRIVED!!! The Tera was delivered about 20 minutes ago. The next few days are going to drag on.....

So far the Black Friday bounty has lots of toys for me to try. Hanukkah started Sunday night. A good time for presents :) Give it a few more weeks, it will be Christmas, and we can open some more.

I didn't need an Arizer Argo, but it is a neat little unit.

The Flowermate Pro arrived on Sunday; works great with a bong.

On Thursday, a Flowermate Nano is arriving. I sure hope by Thursday, I can get vaping again.

Robert-in-YEG

MM.jpeg

Shit Snacks

BCG got me for two more to complete my collection, a regular BCG with every plate, and a large with medium plate, that factory second sale is just too good to ignore despite my lack of need!

Also finally need to stop buying glass, GooRoo got me again because I discovered color frit-based versions of their large inline, so I had to buy orange even though the modular TAG super slit donut was supposed to kill that urge... But more China glass is still on the way...

I put money down on a Heady Atlas, which was not a Black Friday sale but it's the device I've been really VAS'ing over as of late. I ordered some parts from Cannabis Hardware to convert my VROD to a B-2 as well as a full B-1 setup with another Auber. I grabbed a Vapman with their cyber monday deal as well.

Quoting you here, to reply, because yes you can add this to my body count above, Heady Atlas down payment for the first production run, very excited for that though it was not at all on sale for BF, the timing coincided for that hefty little payment lol

My BCGs have shipped and the orange frit GooRoo large inline arrived already today! Along with some bf sale shoes :lol:

Robert-in-YEG

The last item I'm waiting for, a Flowermate Nano, should arrive tomorrow.

Today I gave the Tera a good run. I have to say that it has great flavour. The huge oven is easy to fill, drawing seems very free. The WPA works great, but it gets very hot. The screen at the bottom keeps falling out, but it isn't a huge issue; when it falls out, I know the bowl is empty. The stock batteries seem mediocre; I had better life with the NCR18650B's from my Arizer ArGo. The glass MP is decent; the plastic MP, not so much. I can see this getting a lot of use.

I'm still impressed with the Flowermate Pro. Having just had a wisdom tooth extracted, I was advised not to use a straw or suck hard on anything. The Flowermate has OK airflow, but the Tera is much easier in terms of draw. What I don't like with the Flowermate, is loading and emptying.

In terms of flavour, my choices would be V3 Pro, Flowermate Pro, Tera, and Solo coming last. That said, that is my choice today. It could change tomorrow.

Robert-in-YEG

images (2).jpeg

Robert-in-YEG,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
BCG factory second - too good to pass up
Sticky Brick Jr - wanted one for a bit, great price at @VGOODIEZ
A j-hook recommended by @Shit Snacks made by @Oregonglassblower (not on sale, just needed it).

Looked at the Xmax v3 pro for a loooong time before I decided to pass. It seems great but doesn't really have a place in my rotation. Saw a lot of great deals on things that I have bought for full price too. :-)

Sticky Brick arrived and exceeds expectations. Easier to get dialed in than I was led to believe. Tasty.

Don't know if it counts but it was on Cybber Monday, picked up the Mi3 and Splinter v2 deal. Also too good to pass up.

Robert-in-YEG

I am anxiously awaiting a Flowermate Nano; that is the last toy I am waiting for.

I'm going to have start vaping heavily to make sure I try everything thoroughly. I've got lots of herb, and I think it benefits everyone if I dig in and compare all these vapes :ko:

quote-common-sense-is-something-that-everyone-needs-few-have-and-none-think-they-lack-benjamin...jpg

Robert-in-YEG,
Top Bottom