Binge Eating May Be a High All Its Own

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Lo said:
Binge Eating May Be a High All Its Own
Natural marijuana-like chemicals in body could trigger craving for fat, rat study suggests

http://health.usnews.com/health-new.../07/06/binge-eating-may-be-a-high-all-its-own
It is all about satisfaction.. Since i am vaporing.. my brain is fully satisfied and it even helps me be less hungry.. I get hungry when i am not satisfied..
I have watched many American movies and when a girl is depressed :D she eats a kilo of ice-cream...
:) That's ice-cream o.d if you ask me.. But sure acts like anti-depressant..

Abysmal Vapor,

stroh

errl enthusiast
wow this is very interesting for sure, i do not often suffer intensely from the munchies, and like abysmal vapor stated, i find myself NOT hungry after vaporizing, at least while im still on the moon :D

stroh,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
stroh said:
wow this is very interesting for sure, i do not often suffer intensely from the munchies, and like abysmal vapor stated, i find myself NOT hungry after vaporizing, at least while im still on the moon :D
Its all about being happy.. and satisfied.. Depressed means hungry for me.. or malnutritioned . If we used food only to satisfy our bodies need we would use... 1/3 of what we eat... The 90% of the humanity is getting high on purified sugar crack .. ,roasted coffee , hydrogenated fats.. amphetamine mimic of meat..and serotonin-o-generics like diary products... Do you know that you may mimic XTC or even psylocibine effect with MAOI + Blue cheese .. (for example) .. You can even die of serotonin syndrome if you eat too much... How stupid is that :D ?
I almost died of 7 g Paganum Harmala and some apricot nuts... .. REALLY BAD COMBO...
i puked 30 times for 1 hour .. And had nausea for 24 hours... :D and because i am a real hero i went to watch the lastest SAW on 3d :D and could tell what is the 3d what was hallucination... 13-14 hours after i took it...

Abysmal Vapor,
Top Bottom