Bill Maher....

florduh

Too much money, it makes it so you don’t have to care about the people that really do all the work.

Bill is a low talent hack who's been given an 8 figure per year make-work job from David Zaslav. No wonder he's running interference for the studio bosses.

Joe Rogan and Bill Maher are two people I'm absolutely embarrassed to say I used to follow. And Rogan only turned into a real scumbag after Spotify wrote him a 9 figure check. It sure seems like when you achieve a certain level of wealth, you automatically become a garbage person.

I also think Maher might be dumber than Joe Rogan. And less funny.

florduh

Jesus, he really nailed the impression.

Tim Heidecker also does a good job making fun of this blowhard. But he has more of a "Colbert Report" approach.

LOL. "Look, I'm as liberal as anybody. I was against the Iraq War!"

This is the clip from Maher's actual show.

Poor Jim Gaffigan. Having to sit there and listen to this asshole. Maher is flabbergasted that people say "there's no middle ground! You're either with the Strikers or not!"

Yeah, dumbass. Pete Seeger wrote a whole song about this like 100 years ago.

Maher isn't on the side of writers. He sides with the vampires leeching off their work.

florduh

Update:

F59A0hyXAAA-090

Here's Bill sitting with another genuinely useless and dumb centimillionaire, Warner Brothers CEO David Zaslav.

F58pRR2aoAAE8uD

florduh,
Top Bottom