big dissapointment from themedstick

unborn

I received my vapor cone discrete today. When I got it I tried an test pull and a good amount of whit vapor came that was strongly smelling like plastic. I called the number but there was no answer. So I thought it may have been residual chemicals from the manufactorimg process so I cleaned it and tried again. Most was gone so I loaded it with extract. It produced a small amount of vapor, less than a full drag. I thought maybe it needed to be primed so to speak so I added more. Forty dollars of product late NO vapor and my extract totally unclaimable as far as I can see. I purchased this product to save money as I am on a very very limited income. I was also very very excited for this product, as it is a solution I was desperately searching for. I literaly cried when I discovered not only does it not work but I am going to have to be without medication for almost 5 days after I stupidly added more assumimg the product worked.
I am having a panic attack. This sucks.

Sorry if this isnt the right place but its my first post and i am kinda freakng out

unborn,

DreamTime

Sorry your vapercone isn't working out. I don't know anything about MedStick, but after a quick look at their website I would suspect it's just another reseller of cheap overseas units that mostly don't work. I base this guess on the fact that the vapecone product page gives a 404 error, and the company doesn't provide a physical address or even any indication of what country they are in.

I haven't personally heard about any inexpensive units that perform well. My personal experience with portalble oil vapes is limited to Delta9 and Thermovape, both of which are higher end units.

One thought about the oil you lost.... If it's in some type of cartridge assembly, you could try soaking the entire thing in ISO and then purging/evaporating the ISO to recover what oil you can.

Hopefully you bought it with a CC and can initiate a charge back if MedStick doesn't take care of you.

DreamTime,
Reactions: t-dub

unborn

And if it isn't here, there's probably a reason. :2c:

Yeah I should have taken a hint from the lack of info. I talked to them, they were very umconcerned with the issue and kindly offered to sell me a model that would definitely work for 15 more dollars. Sleazy sales tactics. I believe they are going to honor the refumd so Ill see how that goes. Ill chalk it up to experience.

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Good luck. I hope it gets resolved. In the meantime, welcome to the forum and I hope you find a vape that suits your needs.

momofthegoons,
Unborn, I am so sorry that happened to you. I hope you can reclaim your lost stuff. It sucks, sucks hard to get burned on a purchase when you're on a very limited income. I am glad that you found this forum, though, as there is a lot of good information (not to mention good people!) here.

Although I'm pretty new to vaping, one vaporizer that a lot of people on here like is called the Magic-Fllight Launch Box. It's one of the more inexpensive vapes (about $119) and everyone raves about how much it conserves. I don't know if you can use oils in it, though. I'm sure there is someone out there that knows :nod:

I sure hope things work out for you.

Purrito Purrpants,

Adobewan

Hey Unborn,
So sorry, we've all been there, as the brethren have already stated, you wil soon know your vapes here at FC.
I also want to encourage you to diplomatically reach out to whoever you bought the cone from and ask them for a refund. Certainly not inappropriate, and don't let the fine legal line cannabis treads cause you to feel you don't have a right to ask.
Go ahead and, politely, but firmly if necessary(you are in the right) inquire about the refund. If he's a complete tool, let him know you'll get back to him and post the response here or feel free to PM me if you want to keep it on the down low.
Once you get your greens back, the FC Jedi will help you find the best vape for you.
Good luck!

Adobewan,
Top Bottom