Best wax vape cartridge/atomizer for 510 ego style battery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bimple

I have a joyetech 510-t battery and charger, and I want to purchase a good cartridge to use for vaping waxes. I have been looking at the SToK F5 Funnel Cloud Cartridge (with 510 Threading) but the best price I can find for that is around $30 each. I don't care so much about price (to a degree), I want the best cartridge that will last the longest and will produce the best vape. Can I simply modify an e-cig atmoizer to use wax?

bimple,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I'm really really happy with my vaped brand glass dome and ceramic nail. It fits most common 510's. ruvaped.com

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

OF

No doubt about it, you really want a real Omicron cart (2.4 Ohm) and one of these guys to adapt the threads:
http://www.tropicalvapors.com/Adapt...artomizer-Omicron-Super-Nova-Smoore_p_68.html

You want the slotted version.

It's the only one actually intended for oils, not something kluged up from the cheapest e-cig parts available intended to get your money.

Your call.

OF

Edit: I should have said I use this configuration a LOT. The EgoT drives the Omicron cart just fine, in fact a bit better than the D9 Omicron battery in some of it's configurations.....and it's smaller. OF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom