Best vaporizer for hash? Under 100$

jjooll

Hi,
I have used my vapcap for 2 years and Im very happy with it. It does the job excellent for me. However, now I want to get something without using lighter, and wonder if you have some advice to me.

There is sooo much different vaporizers out there. I owned a cheap 20$ vape a couple of years ago and got a bad first time experience because the quality was useless and it tasted like shit.

However, my concern is that I vape hash almost exclusively. So I dont want it to break because hash melting into parts or stuff like that.

I have looked at: Linx Eden, Storm, XVAPE Aria
So that gives you an idea of price range. What should I choose, what can you recommend for my hash consuming?

Hope you can give me some advice!
Thanks =)

Edit: Its a bonus for me if its easy to clean and have possibility to change battery, but not a must.

Last edited:
jjooll,

justcametomind

much advice here https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/best-vape-for-hash.17588/
Required temps are higher than weed, you should clarify if it's concentrate or traditional hash that you are using and imho you can't get much better than VapCap.
Especially if your hash leaves residue imagine the mess you could make on a recessed oven inside a portable.

Last edited:

gunmetalshark

Glass Addict
For free :D :D :D

Hot-Knife-Dabs.jpg

jjooll

much advice here https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/best-vape-for-hash.17588/
Required temps are higher than weed, you should clarify if it's concentrate or traditional hash that you are using and imho you can't get much better than VapCap.
Especially if your hash leaves residue imagine the mess you could make on a recessed oven inside a portable.
Hi, thank you for your response.
It is traditional hash, since its not legal where I am from - hash is easier to sell apparently. So it varies from sticky to "crumbly" hash, but no concentrate.

Yeah that was what I was afraid of. Vapcap is so good in that way, I can clean the pipes and use the residue once again.
But it surprises me that there isnt battery vaporizers that can serve the same purpose?

jjooll,

jardri

Vapor Dreams
Hi, thank you for your response.
It is traditional hash, since its not legal where I am from - hash is easier to sell apparently. So it varies from sticky to "crumbly" hash, but no concentrate.

Yeah that was what I was afraid of. Vapcap is so good in that way, I can clean the pipes and use the residue once again.
But it surprises me that there isnt battery vaporizers that can serve the same purpose?

Man I am from Spain where hash is not legal and they add a LOT of shady things to the hash. I strongly recommend not to vaporize adultered hash so avoid it unless it comes from yourself or a reliable enough source. Vaping releases a lot of chemicals which otherwise would burn and you can get real sick!!

I got extremely sick to the point of going to the hospital and having an internal ear inflamation which had me one week nauseous and couldnt walk because I got sick and threw up. I also got the worst headache in my whole life. Since then I have cronical otitis. Please follow my advice you are risking a lot!

Now i make my own hash and its wonderful, also went to Holland and they have top notch bubble hash there and double zero, all of them were delicious and pain-free xD

jjooll

Man I am from Spain where hash is not legal and they add a LOT of shady things to the hash. I strongly recommend not to vaporize adultered hash so avoid it unless it comes from yourself or a reliable enough source. Vaping releases a lot of chemicals which otherwise would burn and you can get real sick!!

I got extremely sick to the point of going to the hospital and having an internal ear inflamation which had me one week nauseous and couldnt walk because I got sick and threw up. I also got the worst headache in my whole life. Since then I have cronical otitis. Please follow my advice you are risking a lot!

Now i make my own hash and its wonderful, also went to Holland and they have top notch bubble hash there and double zero, all of them were delicious and pain-free xD
Thank you for your concern. I have vaped hash for 2 years now so that sounds alarming to me. Unfortunately I live in shitty scandinavia that makes it impossible to make your own hash/grow your own plant or such. So if im lucky I can get 5g "ok" hash from local dealer =/ Its a struggle to get more hash every time.

jjooll,

darbarikanada

I've had good luck with the mighty, even with hard hash, and the mighty tops out at 210ºC. what works for me is to cut the hash into a thin slice, then chop that into small bits and put it under the 'liquid pad'. I understand that the mighty's out of your price range, but it works despite not getting to near-combustion temperature, and it's really nice to be able to vape hash!

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
If I may be so bold as to ask just how much hash do you vape at a time? If you're a smaller user like 2 grains of rice size at a time you will want to pick up a terp pearl to take up oven space and to vape off of with your Dynavap. If you're looking to spend some money buy a induction heater for your Dynavap, it's a total game changer

Bad Dog,
  • Love
Reactions: bulllee

jjooll

If I may be so bold as to ask just how much hash do you vape at a time? If you're a smaller user like 2 grains of rice size at a time you will want to pick up a terp pearl to take up oven space and to vape off of with your Dynavap. If you're looking to spend some money buy a induction heater for your Dynavap, it's a total game changer
how come induction heater is a game changer? I would like to have one but I think its too expensive and that it would be more fun with a new portable battery-vape :D
My dosage is like half of a fingernail size, completely flat. So maybe 2-3 grains of rice =)

jjooll,

Bad Dog

There are European options available like
https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/...and-accessories-for-dynavap-vaporizers.50091/

It's just so much faster and easier, you can crush a bowl in like half the time with some much less effort. The convenience has to be experienced to totally appreciate it.

Even that size is probably fine with the terp pearl method ( a 6mm pearl specifically) and it's actually easier with the induction heater vs the torch.

Bad Dog,
Reactions: bulllee

jjooll

There are European options available like
https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/...and-accessories-for-dynavap-vaporizers.50091/

It's just so much faster and easier, you can crush a bowl in like half the time with some much less effort. The convenience has to be experienced to totally appreciate it.

Even that size is probably fine with the terp pearl method ( a 6mm pearl specifically) and it's actually easier with the induction heater vs the torch.
Oh nice, will check that out!

Never heard of that pearl, sounds cool. Will look that up, what difference does it make?

Last edited:
jjooll,

Bad Dog

A terp pearl is just a quartz glass ball used with a banger for concentrate. In this instance it's part oven spacer and the surface you vape off of, so I think it might improve flavour. Basically you put in the pearl then your hash, trying to keep it on top and centred away from the walls of the oven. Heat with the Dynavap in a fully upright position passed the click, the hash will melt onto the pearl and a little will touch the walls, take your hit. After the first hit your free to heat the Dynavap anyway you want because it will have already melted and its not going anywhere. Depending on your hit size you should get 5-8 nice hits before vapour starts to give out and it starts to char where the hash touched the walls. With a induction heater used upside down you don't have to worry about the load rolling onto the oven wall during that first heat up. When I want a pure hash session not mixed with flower the Dynavap is my go to

bulllee

Agent Provocateur
Get an induction heater ! They are now very available including very small portables or desktop. It's worth every penny. I can use almost any kind of concentrate, or flower, or a combo of the two :D . I also use @Bad Dog terp pearl method, it delivers some tasty rips and better extraction :tup: So much better than smoking it.

Toivarita

999 Forever
Get an induction heater ! They are now very available including very small portables or desktop. It's worth every penny. I can use almost any kind of concentrate, or flower, or a combo of the two :D . I also use @Bad Dog terp pearl method, it delivers some tasty rips and better extraction :tup: So much better than smoking it.
Agreed. I got the Caldron over a week ago. Love it. Just wish I bought it new with the vape so there wouldn’t be any discoloration from my torch use. Still works just as good though.

Toivarita,
Reactions: jjooll

jjooll

I want to get induction heater but it is pretty expensive. Do you have any tips of any cheaper or portable in europe?

jjooll,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Do you have any tips of any cheaper or portable in europe?

Coming Friday will be the next drop.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.

Coming Friday will be the next drop.

This looks like your best option. Normally I would recommend @Pipes, but the last I knew he wasn't shipping to Europe.

An induction heater with a dynavap is not only your best option, it's mine also. I have almost any vape available to me in the US and that combo is my daily driver.

And in fact, I hardly ever find pressed hash, but just today I made a small amount of my own and vaped it so nicely in a vapcap. Get a little bottle brush for the vapcap chamber though. That type of hash leaves some gunky residue behind.

Top Bottom