Best Vape for use with Glass Bubbler

tharealmclovin

I have a 18mm glass bubbler and I am looking for everybody's opinions on which vape works best with bubblers. I looked at the Solo, PAX, and Inhalater so far, but can decide still

tharealmclovin,

placetime

I recommend checking out log vapes. There's a great deal on a couple of CRZs in the Classifieds.:2c:

placetime,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I have a 18mm glass bubbler and I am looking for everybody's opinions on which vape works best with bubblers. I looked at the Solo, PAX, and Inhalater so far, but can decide still

Have you thought about the VapeXhale Cloud? It was made for that :-)

newVaper420,
Reactions: darkrom

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I agree with that, however, it truly is worth it. And actually, the Pax and Inhalator would only be 2 vapes (for the same price). :-). LOL ;-).

Anyhow, I'd say, seriously, don't discount it. I'm new to vaping, and I definitely did not want to drop $500. But I am so so glad I did.

newVaper420,

tharealmclovin

I already have a bunch of glass, I dont need another tube laying around. I have several vapes, just want one for my new FC bubbler.

I think its between the Solo and the Inhalater

tharealmclovin,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I already have a bunch of glass, I dont need another tube laying around. I have several vapes, just want one for my new FC bubbler.

I think its between the Solo and the Inhalater

Yeah, I'm not sure the Pax is best for that. I don't have any experience with those other two. Good luck in your search! Can't wait to hear your experiences.

tharealmclovin

I think im going solo. seems like solid construction and simple. I already have 2 persei's, 1 omicron, 1 bender, 1 iolite, and 1 Zephyr.

vorrange

Vapor.wise
I would be torn between the solo and the inhalater as well. It seems the Solo is a better option overall, you can get it for 160$ at puffitup, and it can do hash.

The Inhalater, from what i read in both threads, has a slightly better extraction and a better air flow, especially compared to the Solo with stock stems.

Outside, the Inhalater is more easily concealable and no hot glass to fall acidentaly, but you have other options for outside vaping.

The PAX is not an option right now IMO, since the mouthpiece is not easily coupled with a bong. The Cloud is great but 500$ is a lot. The LSV is a solid unit as well, with temp knob and a very clean airpath, i have a buddha and it is great for bong ripping.

If the INH and the Solo were both at ~200$, it would be a closer call. But with the Solo at 160$, i think the 90$ trade-off is not worth it, at least considering the rest of your setup.

Top Bottom