best vape for oil concentrates?

vnb

Can someine suggest best vape pen on the market? I'm using absolute at this time just trying to figure out if there is a better vape then that.
I have persei but I never want to take it to go with me just in case if I loose it
So if someone can suggest cheap oil pen like absolute or something better please let me know

vnb,

Silicon Advisor

Kamikaze in a Hopeless World
Spend $10+ (the cost of a kiss cart and battery) at w9tech.com and receive a free omicron v2.5.

Silicon Advisor,
Reactions: DieHard

vnb

Sorry my mistake in the headline need it for oil concentrates not old
I have a kiss but it gave out after short use anything else u can suggest?

vnb,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
I really like the Yocan Nyx, there is a thread about it in the ecig section. Otherwise W9 products I also like.

EDIT: What is the Absolute you speak of, is that a cartridge or concentrate type.

shredder

For oils and waxes, globe type pen vapes work well. A local shop sells ooze brand globe pens for $28, battery, charger and two coils inlcuded. Coils are less than five bucks. It's just a basic battery heating a coil under a dome. But can be matched to water pipes easy with a whip and water adaptor. Simplicity itself

shredder,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I like using the Haze V3 to use shatter and waxes. It's not exactly stealth but it gets the job done. There's a special basket just for concentrates and another basket for flowers. There's a cotton liner to put in the basket for oils, I haven't used that yet.

The Haze is a great portable unit for flowers or concentrates. Check out the thread.

Edit
Oops - I just reread, you said cheap - it's not cheap but it's a nice vaporizer.

Last edited:

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
W9 tech "vaporizer". $20. Small battery with charger and a KiSS mini. That thing saved my Honeymoon as a spare when my Persei smoked out.

vnb

if I get the 20$ vape from w9 would the kiss 2 titanium generation 3 work with it? Also would it work with omicron 2.5?
How big is the hits?

vnb,

vnb

I want to purchase spinner 2 which tank would go good with it? I need one that I can open up throw some wax in there just so I don't have to reload it every time. Would a honey vape cartridge work without any issues? The spinner is not going to burn the cartridge right? Or is there a better one than honey vape?
Thank you in advance

vnb,

pratingzoe

I like using the Haze V3 to use shatter and waxes. It's not exactly stealth but it gets the job done. There's a special basket just for concentrates and another basket for flowers. There's a cotton liner to put in the basket for oils, I haven't used that yet.

The Haze is a great portable unit for flowers or concentrates. Check out the thread.

Edit
Oops - I just reread, you said cheap - it's not cheap but it's a nice vaporizer.
can u tell me where to buy the cotton and how I should be searching google for it, ive tried haze v3 cotton and can't find n e thing also how often do you need to change the cotton ball and lastly do I have to use a thicker ejuice?

pratingzoe,
Top Bottom