• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

best vape for hash

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
If it’s lower grade, less melty/sticky bubble hash, especially on the older/dryer side you can just run it through the herb grinder. That stuff will vape up pretty easy.

invertedisdead,
Reactions: Thick Vape

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
My favorites for vaping concentrates have to be the Sai TAF and the Divine Tribe V4.

Heating a bucket with concentrate in it seems like the perfect solution to all those devices I had with coils and such.
So much leaking, so much waste, such worse taste, with those types that you just place concentrate on the coil and blast away....

With the Sai TAF or DT V4, using either the quartz or titanium buckets, you get clean flavor each time with no mess, no waste !

They incorporate a heater disc placed underneath either a quartz or titanium cup (your choice). Saying this for people who aren't familiar with these devices.

I'm thinking about posting my review of each in the Concentrates thread, but not sure if they belong there.

Anyway here's a couple if images of them:

chrome_2018-12-14_21-50-33-e1544894690973.png

(the Sai TAF)

dllhost_9TMjpJtLmp.png

(The DT V4 quartz cup (with top removed))

chrome_2018-12-14_22-00-13.png

(This is how the Sai TAF quartz cup is, disassembled)
Another great thing about these devices is that the coils last an amazingly long time, I"m talking 6-8 months with heavy usage !
The concentrate never touches the actual heating disc, so they really last quite a while !

The Sai TAF is a little easier regarding changing the coils. The DT V4 has two screws to undo, whereas the Sai TAF coil just unscrews out by hand.
However, if you don't maintain these devices, I.E., keeping them clean etc, then you may have issues changing the coils.

That's all I've got to say here, except, naturally, make sure your concentrates come from a reputable (high-quality) source, that there are no added ingredients other than terpenes. Avoid concentrates which have had thickeners or other additives. Be safe !
feel free to email me for support matt@ineedhemp.com

We now have the bottomless bangers in stock
http://ineedhemp.com/product/v4-bottomless-quartz-banger-and-bubble-carb-cap/

Repost great game changer

MSMPT69

Best vape for hash in my opinion is the Mighty. Use dosing capsules and the liquid pads and put in a very small amount of herb then your hash then top with more herb. The herb top and bottom stops the hash from melting through the holes and means you can vape hash really cleanly. Always finely grind the hash (unless it's squidgy then it's thin sausages) to get best vaporization.

MSMPT,

Chandler

Been hitting some hash for the last few days. Best results? Vrod with a SiC stone. flatten out the hash. Let the stone preheat for a minute. Boom. Great results. I can't tell when the hash is done!

The other testing I've been on for the past 24 hours is dynavap. Place the screen In the highest slot so as to microdose, flatten out the hash. I use IH. Boom. Cloud city!

Chandler,

proz9c

Been using the Dyna M 2020 as my first vape, using it though a glass piece but still waiting for Ddave mod so its only like 90% airtight right now.

Had the best results with heating below the cap at the "A" with a single torch, which for me will fully extract in 2 hits (0.1g)

I still want something that can easy extract in 1 hit, as I don't have time for session stuff with kids and all - looking at the Supreme 6 SV6 kit maybe.. Anyone has any experience with that? Or any other Supreme vapes for that matter.

proz9c,

daoist

I am vaping some Gorilla-like hash now in my Mighty vaporizer. I just picked it to little pieces and put 0.2 gram on the liquid pad.
the flavour was a bit disappointing but it hits me hard. I had to go a bit higher in temperature and started at 195 celsius to get some vape going.

I can confirm the mighty performs well with hash. the quality of the hash was good, dark and soft and mallable.

jjooll

Anyone that can give me a good tip except the mighty? Mighty is too expensive for me.
You can see my thread if you want to know more

I already have vapcap, and Im happy with it. But I want a battery alternative =)

jjooll,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
You could press the hash out in a rosin bag with a hair straightener into a purer oil, and your portable options would go up considerably.

Vaping straight pressed hash can be tricky, especially with convection as you dont want it melting through the screen onto the heater or anything.

invertedisdead,

jjooll

You could press the hash out in a rosin bag with a hair straightener into a purer oil, and your portable options would go up considerably.

Vaping straight pressed hash can be tricky, especially with convection as you dont want it melting through the screen onto the heater or anything.
Hmm.. I see. Thats unfortunate. Its weird that the manufacturers hasnt tried to get around this problem?
I have degummed hemp fibre, if I place the hash on top of it - would that make the hash smokeable in "regular" vaporizers without the mess?

Spaced Invader

Was vaping hash in my Arizer Solo the other day. Use 2x semi-round mesh gauzes below to create a hash basket:

Put the temp up to max and vape huge clouds from pressed resin/morrocan style hash.

Even better through a water rig.

Spaced Invader,

BirdFisher

Vapcap (Ti tip & MP, long body, short condenser) and Sage. Yes, sage, Salvia Officinalis, the normal, easy-to-find (grow it!) bud sister, the Roman Empire panacea. Take a big bouquet of it, and let it dry in a shady & cool place ; now cut the stems out, and grind / crush some leaves in your hands : smells (and sticks) like weed, dank and all!! Just put like a .O9g bit in between two crushed leaves ; It vapes at just the right temperatures, has a nice terpy, citrussy feel (don't combust, though) heck, it apparently even makes you smarter! Lately I've been mixing a bit of fresh chamomil flower in, bit of aquired taste, very nice too.

Last edited:

Cereal4dinner

Anyone that can give me a good tip except the mighty? Mighty is too expensive for me.
You can see my thread if you want to know more

I already have vapcap, and Im happy with it. But I want a battery alternative =)
arizer eq with shorty bowl was great for hash, you elbow pack the hash between two of the mesh screens. the unit goes up to 260 degrees Celsius which more than hot enough to vape that hash. i hear the portable arizers are good at hash to but they cant reach hotter than 210 Celsius which kinda sucks for concentrates

nopapers_justvapors

Works great in a V-Tower as well! I used both stainless steel screens just to make sure nothing would 'leak' through to the heating element. One on top of the other that is, no sandwiching lol. I let the hash pre-heat for a few minutes at about 140°c, then move to the 200-220°c range (depends on whether I use mouthpiece or bubbler). Tasty clouds.. 😊

nopapers_justvapors,

daoist

hash in the EQ works, but it is probably best to mix it with herbs or ABV, or het a smaller bowl from ddave mods. I use my herborizer XL for hash. You need to use a double screen though. I also have the mighty and works great, but i don't like the liquid pads. to harsh on my throat.

daoist,
Top Bottom