Best Torch vaporizer

GoldenBud

My opionion:
Hardest hitter probably is ELEV8R (haven't tried, but people compare this to FP/GS....)
Best budget is probably Dynavap M (Bare essence I had, it can be broken easily unfortunely, Piro is also can be broken..)
Best convection but not all glass is SBL I really like it too like you Snacks ;)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
My opionion:
Hardest hitter probably is ELEV8R (haven't tried, but people compare this to FP/GS....)
Best budget is probably Dynavap M (Bare essence I had, it can be broken easily unfortunely, Piro is also can be broken..)
Best convection but not all glass is SBL I really like it too like you Snacks ;)

Haha true all glass can be broken, SBL glass is insanely thick though. I guess I am pretty good with that, as my glass VapCap and Essence have held up well, but it's not like I take them out and about. Those are at home vapes for me, typically used through water... Gotta try ELEV8R clearly!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: TiSteamo

virtualpurple

I’m a fan of the elev8r, but I’ve definitely had some negative runs with it too - all that superheated quartz/glass really has you riding the wave. Last few months of sporadic use have went really nice with it though, slow draw at first followed by steady-fast draw once the vapor starts rolling.

I think all my combustion events were due to drawing too slowly.

I am quite jealous of @Shit Snacks acks torch vape collection. I’ve not had the pleasure of using the bricks.

Snacks, I’m probably going on a t-break soon (I should have been on one long ago), if you want a loaner elev8r to fiddle with and compare with the rest of your collection just say the word and I’ll be happy to deep clean it and pop it in the mail.

TiSteamo

VAPEnsiero... sull'ali dorate...
It's not that difficult ...
In your experience which is the best vaporizer?
In my experience (I can only talk about what I tried) is the Splinter Z.
But the vapcap m is also a nice bit of kit and has features that the Z does not have, such as handling and portability.

TiSteamo,

Shit Snacks

It's not that difficult ...
In your experience which is the best vaporizer?
In my experience (I can only talk about what I tried) is the Splinter Z.
But the vapcap m is also a nice bit of kit and has features that the Z does not have, such as handling and portability.

Your question was about which torch vape was best though... And for some of us that is difficult, because there is no best really... I left it out all those options because so many of them work similarly with similar signature, like for example I could not say Stickybrick or Dreamwood is better since vapor is the same and the form factors are totally subjective imo

Shit Snacks,

TiSteamo

I have read several opinions on reddit and it seems that Lotus is preferable to Sticky bricks ...
although the gap is not much

TiSteamo,
Reactions: joner

Shit Snacks

I have read several opinions on reddit and it seems that Lotus is preferable to Sticky bricks ...

It has been around much longer, and allows you to avoid direct butane torch convection which many find desirable.

I find Lotus to require more technique, and also require more attention in general (of course it was new for me since I learned with Daisy and Lily). I felt I had to be more cautious, whereas bricks you can sense the vapor as you hit and also visualize it better.

Lotus also gives you steel chamber instead of wood, easy adaptability with WPA for j hooks and bubblers (I don't have the metal mp) and nifty stirrer attached to the cap. Lotus has smaller bowl than bricks too, half inch screens like Lily.

Bricks get you the fancy wood, also very nice glass... And yeah I personally live the direct torch convection for speed flavor and effects

TiSteamo

I have read many say that SBs are safe. It's true?

The wooden chamber of the SB is very difficult to clean, I guess ...

TiSteamo,

Shit Snacks

I have read many say that SBs are safe. It's true?

The wooden chamber of the SB is very difficult to clean, I guess ...

Quite safe, but there's a difference of opinion on that. I'm pretty concerned with safety and I think it's fine though I know others disagree. I don't mind the wood chamber either, in fact I quite like it, cleaning isn't needed too much either

AcidFlashbang

I was not overly impressed with the sticky brick as I feel it just doesn't stand up against the elev8r except for its portability and time to vapor. The dynavap is ok with a torch but it gets old after a year and the experience is taken to a whole new level with an induction heater

AcidFlashbang,

AcidFlashbang

And to be fair, I will never understand your point of view. Why use a DV at all? There are plenty of amazing battery powered vapes if that is what one is after.

As you say, power to you. Your attitude rubs me the wrong way, so I am voicing my lack of understanding as well.
Because it offers the freedom to choose how you want your experience to be as well as being very efficient. It's a good microdoser and much more portable than the elev8r. I could never hope to extract as consistently as I do with an IH with a torch.

From my experiences I'd place it Lotus < Sticky Brick < Elev8r. The flavor is just as good in the sticky bricks as the lotus and both are inferior to the elev8r. They are more portable than the elev8r though.

Last edited:

nonamekevin

Own vapcap, SBrunt, SBflip, and elev8r. If I was only allowed one, SBrunt without question. It will give you whatever experience you want; dry, through water, small session like hits, 1-2 sledgehammer rips that clear a bowl, doesn't matter.

Like someone else said, you have to define what "best" means to you. You mentioned that you are satisfied with the vapcap and splinter, but you're interested in trying other vapes. What about those two vapes do you feel is lacking that makes you want to try others?

For example, I enjoyed the vapcaps, but didn't enjoy loading 4 bowls to get medicated. So I went to the runt. After using the runt for 10 months daily, was curious to see if any other vape could compare to the power of the runt. Here comes the elev8r. I get stronger effects from the elev8r, but it has some shortcomings with how I prefer to consume. The flip brick
....it has its place. Haven't used it in a while because it doesn't handle nearly as well as the runt, in my opinion.

Help us help you homie. :rockon:

TiSteamo

I am very satisfied with my vapes.
Actually I don't have a real need to buy a new one.
I would like to sell my Flowermate Swift Pro because I don't use it anymore.

I'm just curious to have a torch vaporizer more powerful than the Vapcap, which I would never give up because it has features that others don't have.
The point is indeed this: each vaporizer has its own characteristics that make it unique and indispensable.

But if I had to choose one of the two I would choose the Splinter.
Here is the sense of my question: among the vapes you have, which one is your favorite?

TiSteamo,

yogurtsauce

Best is subjective. I have a dynavap, sbj, and a mistvape essence. I would only use the dynavap with inexperienced people, but the sbj is the personal hard hitter for me. Mistvape essence is meh.

So for me - Dynavap for ease of use, sbj for getting fucked.

I don't really like using the sbj tbh, I don't know why. I really want to love it, but it's not it. My next torch vape will hopefully be the elev8r.

AcidFlashbang

I'm just curious to have a torch vaporizer more powerful than the Vapcap, which I would never give up because it has features that others don't have.
The point is indeed this: each vaporizer has its own characteristics that make it unique and indispensable.

Here is the sense of my question: among the vapes you have, which one is your favorite?
I own the lotus, SBJ, elev8r, a couple vapcaps, used to own the Solo II. The only ones I use regularly are the vapcaps and the elev8r because I feel the elev8r takes up the same niche as the sticky brick (save easy portability) while not requiring any breath technique and the vapcaps are perfect for staying lifted while on the go, especially with an induction heater. The lotus was a complete disappointment for me, possibly because I got it used and it probably needs a new hotplate. It has pure flavor compared to a lot of vapes Ive tried (more than I own) but the flavor isn't very strong.

I don't really like using the sbj tbh, I don't know why. I really want to love it, but it's not it. My next torch vape will hopefully be the elev8r.

I feel the same way about the SBJ, you'll love the elev8r.

Last edited:
AcidFlashbang,

Shit Snacks

This doesn't answer your question, but I have to say to match the vapor signature of the Splinter with a torch, you should grab yourself a Runt (really any sticky brick or any of these similar working vapes like OHV would be fine too)

When I was using my Zion with my two friends who were really into the original Triihouse gear, they describe the hits like being an electric Daisy... It is a top-tier vapor signature, and the RBT gear comes the closest to matching it in my experience, so it stands to reason that if you started with RBT you should grab a brick type thing to match it!

The Lotus and these others are all great, but I don't think they hit in the same way, as fast and thorough, full-bodied like a Splinter hit... So if you want that experience, that would be my recommendation, if you want to try something even more different then there are a lot of options!

There is a key difference in the type of vape where you torch something and then inhale vs inhaling the heat from the torch directly, some people prefer one some people prefer the other. I also think there is a key signature difference, not saying one is stronger than the other.

I too prefer the electric vapes in general, currently TetraP80 and TinyMight (Splinters and Heat Island as well) but truth StickyBricks get you a higher high, like you can get really fucked up and then there's you can get really really fucked up lol it's just such a pure form of convection with unlimited heat and a fairly large bowl if you desire... with very smooth yet super thick vapor ofcourse.

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
I really like my SB hydromaxx with a small hydro tube. It feels healthier through water than say my SB Junior. With or without water I find my hydromaxx to be extremely smooth. Big big clouds!

I also love my SB Junior. It’s warmer but the flavor that coats your tongue alway leaves me wanting more.

I also enjoy my SB Flip Brick. I use it like a bowl not a wpa. I don’t flip it and I use the hydromaxx 18mm mouth piece. It’s fast and can be delicious but also inconsistent when trying to rush things.

Cookiesaurus

I really like my SB hydromaxx with a small hydro tube. It feels healthier through water than say my SB Junior. With or without water I find my hydromaxx to be extremely smooth. Big big clouds!

I also love my SB Junior. It’s warmer but the flavor that coats your tongue alway leaves me wanting more.

I also enjoy my SB Flip Brick. I use it like a bowl not a wpa. I don’t flip it and I use the hydromaxx 18mm mouth piece. It’s fast and can be delicious but also inconsistent when trying to rush things.

What do you use your HMaxx with? Link to that hydro tube you mentioned? Can't seem to find it, and although I already have a pretty nice piece for vapes, I'm always down to grab a new one for the collection :science:

Cookiesaurus,
Top Bottom