Best Torch vaporizer

VAPEHUNTER

So far every Vape mentioned is a winner. Although they are all different once you’ve mastered your technique they are each great in their own way.
For the past couple months I’ve been using my hammer every morning for a few quick monster hits to start the day.
I also have to give a shout out to the Vapman and the Lotus. Two more great Vapes that once you have your technique down they can be either sippers or deliver huge hits.
:peace:

TiSteamo

VAPEnsiero... sull'ali dorate...
Can anyone explain to me the difference between the various sticky bricks?
for example between og and runt ..

What do you think of glass, such as elev8r, vriptech, etc.?

TiSteamo,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
If you were asking me what butane powered vape I would keep above all if I could only have one, it would be a Dynavap vaporizer, probably the M.

If you were asking me what butane powered vape I thought was the best I currently have tried for maximum effectiveness, I would say a Stickybrick. I'd also put it in for maximum flavor...though I haven't tried an Elev8R yet. It's reviews seem to regularly claim it to be the current flavor champ.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Don't like to compare, there is no "best". Each has their pro and cons and needs and likes are different too.

Yup. that's why we have to just collect them all!

IuuV.gif

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I own several vapcaps and they always stay in the rotation but you'd have to define "best" as "durable enough to withstand the zombie apocalypse" to fix it so it beat out the og Brick. As you may already know vapcaps are a unique ritual and very efficient. They just can't approach a Brick for flavor, rapid extraction, or hit size.

I haven't bothered trying a Runt or Jr because they still wouldn't qualify as portable for me and the mouthpiece on the og is so good at keeping big hits really smooth.

TiSteamo

Differences betweeen og and runt?
Which Is the best sticky brick?

TiSteamo,

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
I would also recommend not to start with one of the Bricks that are mainly made for usage with a water tool. The Sticky Bricks have quite a learning curve and its better to get used to them with the "dry" versions, because you can feel the heat easier and stop heating in the right moment.

The OG is my favorite of the line. A big fat monster.

Last edited:

TiSteamo

Yeah, unfortunately there isn't the click of the vapcap ...
But in this case you have to pull while you heat, right?

TiSteamo,

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
Yes. If you don't like to inhale while you heat, go for the ELEV8R. Beside you have to handle glowing hot glass between braincrushing hits, there's not a bit of any negative speaking about this vape.

TiSteamo

I am attracted to the Runt but, in fact, I want to think well about my next purchase.
at the moment I have a Splinter Z and a Vapcap M (in addition to a Swift Pro which I have retired), I am satisfied, but intrigued to try others and among those batteries free, Sticky bricks are the most interesting...
Elev8r ... I took a look but I don't like it ...

TiSteamo,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I have a lot if them... Check my signature. I would say IMO VapCap hands down. Gets by far the most use and considering price really a MUST own IMO.

IAmKrazy2,
Reactions: TiSteamo
I have an Omnivap and a Sticky Brick OG. They both have their place, but I prefer the Brick overall. Bigger, smoother, tastier hits. My Omnivap doesn’t get used very often compared to my Brick, but it’s the only one I’d take out of the house, and I’ve also taken it with me on planes. The Omnivap is also the clear choice for microdosing. Both are great vapes - just depends on your needs and preferences. If I was going to buy a third butane vape right now, it would probably be a Lotus.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I am attracted to the Runt but, in fact, I want to think well about my next purchase.
at the moment I have a Splinter Z and a Vapcap M (in addition to a Swift Pro which I have retired), I am satisfied, but intrigued to try others and among those batteries free, Sticky bricks are the most interesting...
Elev8r ... I took a look but I don't like it ...

Go for a brick, no need to get the OG (which revived the original Daisy design that I have from Triihouse) if the Runt is more appealing it should have the same size bowl and just be a little more compact, though a little less cooling with a smaller mouthpiece I suppose (I am hoping to get one myself someday because I like the look) I am a big champion of the junior however as a great all-arounder, being small and also more portable, but if you are going to be keeping it at home might as well go for the Runt. I think that is a very solid place to start honestly.

FlipBrick could involve a bit more technique, got one for a friend but I have not gotten to try it myself, I have direct water versions from other manufacturers instead. I do have a HydroBrick as well, with Evolver HydraCirc and HydraTree from Cloud Evo. Pretty awesome bong vape, but yeah probably not the best place to start (although I actually learned how to hit the Daisy through water first, using a whip connecting to a bubbler for good visibility-- I also need to take my glasses off for these kind of vapes I discovered to see and aim flame properly)

I also have Triihouse Lily, whose design is now revived in the Dreamwood Dobby. This one uses a smaller bowl (1/2inch screen vs 5/8inch of Daisy/Bricks) They also have Punch and Vapopipe that are similar in different form factors... Plus they do the DLX one/pro/-M which are made just to drop into a bubbler like it's your bowl. They have some really nice wood variety and special custom curvy designs. They have Roasty too for conduction, it's like a Triihouse Peace. I have their Roasty and DLX-M, want a Glow...

Nova is like a specialty SB Jr. while O'Connel Woodworks vaporizer has a lot of fans too and is similar (these dudes are on IG)

Noochie is pretty cool 3D printed ceramic but discontinued unfortunately... I never got to try the second generation.

MistVape Essence is the cheapest option available (yes cheaper than VapCap by a lot) and is super simple yet very effective especially through water. I have an earlier heat intake design, but I bought one from my friend that is the newer style. Both work well once you get the hang of it, great for one-hitters!

Lamart has Piro for direct flame and the Flam as well which uses beads too. Never tried either unfortunately, the flam seems really unique, getting a little G43 GSXR action

StemPod JetPack also works similarly...

Lotus is an interesting hybrid, unique for sure, you heat before you start inhaling and during for a bit of your hit. Innovative convection!

Yeah Supreme has many fans, never tried one unfortunately...

Never tried VapMan either, interesting pure conduction, would like to have one with the VapStation (but so pricy)

VapCap I only have the OG all glass now, sold my OG TiWoody and OG OmniVonG way back, never had too much luck with the Ti tips personally. The OG glass is pretty cool, but more of a novelty for me, more rare use [disclaimer: speaking of rare use, I hardly ever use any of my torch vapes these days because of the strain on my hands and they're also not the best for watching TV honestly which is mostly what I am doing lol] the click is something special making it easier, but yeah it's just more of a tedious process for me with minimal reward. Only using it every once in a while though keeps its signature quite strong though, gives a really good stone!

I have a gn0me somewhere which I never really got going, only tested it once, but it is like the ELV8R (which I have by the way heard negative things about, definitely not a perfect product) or using RBT cooling stems as a vape. There are a lot of ways to just rig up a torch vape with various glass parts!

Then there's vaponic and vaporgenie ofcourse and likely more I am forgetting somehow!

Anyway even though I barely use them anymore I hold the daisy sticky brick style to be the best overall, honestly some of the best vapor I've ever had and just so simple, good way to convert people as well. I love how they are available in so many different styles now so go for the one that speaks to you the most, I would recommend some sort of water adapter for the option, but that will depend on how you intend to use it of course! This type of vapor is just so next level it is worth trying, honestly they're like the purest convection possible

Last edited:
Top Bottom