Best to Purchase Now

ugotmale

I've been using a Mighty I purchased back in 2016 after using the original Volcano since it first came out. My Mighty is showing signs of problems down the road so I'm looking for something to replace it. I don't need portability but because I live in an an assisted living facility that restricts cannabis I do need something that's discrete.

I like the DrDabber Switch but I'm afraid it might be too noticeable. Same with the VapeXhale CloudEVO or HanuLabs Petra.

The new Ispire Daab looks interesting but I don't believe it is even shipping yet and I have only seen the vids, not reviews and longevity might be an issue.

I'm considering the Ispire Wand used with a small bubbler or something like the PuffCo Budsy as something I can get right away and use pretty discreetly until something better comes along. Finances as well as ability to store many items preclude me from just trying everything.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

ugotmale,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Are you only looking for dab stuff or herbal stuff? Or both??

I'd recommend looking into the Tafée Bowle for herbs, the design is very discreet, and it is very versatile with on-demand pure convection, simple to use and put away, or even hide in plain sight... It is efficient and effective, smooth hits with the stock setup, no bubbler needed...

Another option could be the grasshopper io though I really cannot recommend that company in general the product is good when it works lol However the vapor is extremely hot to stock, and you will want to use a bubbler or glass j hook dry with this one...

If you're interested in daab you may want to check out the DabLamp but I'm sort of meh on it... I don't know if you could get cartridges I think that would be simpler and easier to hide than any dab stuff maybe...

My two favorite herbal portables are the tinymight (pure convection on demand) and the firewood 7 (conduction on demand with some convection) for reference you're mighty is session conduction with only a little convection, it is very slow to heat up with limited temp settings, the body build, non-replaceable battery, so much I don't like about the mighty! The tinymight has twice the power, with the pure convection on demand, I really like using it through glass jayhooks for the most flavor, smooth vapor, very nice although the stock cooling unit is also solid for on the go...

FW7 could be a little tricky to get, but it is also very nice to use, that one you are loading a ceramic chamber, packing tight, and there are glass vapor path... with the TM you are loading the glass stem itself as your chamber and vapor path... TM is easier to order anytime and perhaps a bit more versatile? I really love both but if I have to choose one it would probably be the TM.

If you want to try something cheap, on demand convection, with a session function, the new xmax v3pro is a very solid budget option now!

Welcome to FC, hope you stick around, so much great info here in so many threads!

Top Bottom