Best strain for sex?

C No Ego

Anyone try Foria products?
vape reclaim that is added into virgin coconut oil is our Foria ... homemade, man made ( Me) ... best there is ... a pre add to the area and by the time the time comes around , Yahhhhhh
that science = the second largest accumulation of cb receptors are in the reproduction region ... so after the brain gets its feel the next area to be activated is the Sex region ...

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
If you guys are okay with it I'd like to set the bar a bit lower – there's no strain that will definitely get me going and quite a lot of stuff beside certain strains that would. But some strains make me feel *sensual*, especially hazes and especially „Nevilles Haze“ (which I hereby recommend).

Meggie91

Gelato is mine too. But most of the time, I use 100% chocolate. Chocolate is a temptation in itself. It triggers the release of endorphins - the same thing happens during sex (or playing with sex toys), which is why it's so seductive. And besides, it's just delicious.

Here's my signature chocolate dessert recipe :) Combine half a cup of heavy cream and a quarter cup of milk, heat it, and in the meantime, beat two egg yolks in a separate bowl. Slowly pour the cream into the whipped yolks, stir, return to the stove, and reheat, occasionally stirring, until thickened.

west-elec

Here's my signature chocolate dessert recipe :) Combine half a cup of heavy cream and a quarter cup of milk, heat it, and in the meantime, beat two egg yolks in a separate bowl. Slowly pour the cream into the whipped yolks, stir, return to the stove, and reheat, occasionally stirring, until thickened.
Where's the chocolate? Let down...like my love life.

Shadooz

I found restrain to work really well.
😁
Restrain of sexe or marijuana ? :shrug:

Waiting will make u jizz farer, for men only, but no need to wait too much ;)

For the best strain, sativa high give the best excitation but indica give the best sensation. but u have to avoid too psychedelic or too sedative. So hybrid are the allround best, then it will depend of the kind of sexe u want

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Horny Goat Weed :D
However, some types of horny goat weed are POSSIBLY UNSAFE when used for a long period of time or in high doses. Long-term use of these other forms of horny goat weed might cause dizziness, vomiting, dry mouth, thirst, and nosebleed. Taking large amounts of horny goat weed might cause spasms and severe breathing problems.
Woah sounds like Horny Goat Hyperemensis Syndrome

Thick Vape

In the Ballpark
cannabis has a vasodilatory effect, which helps when you have ed. Some strains work much better than others.
IME smoking (I know....and I very rarely do) or dabbing works best in this regard, for the same hazy strain.

Happy 420

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Meh, I do what I want, always... no stupid "strain" is gonna get in the way of that for anything... are some better than others? I never really know for sure until after... and even then... too many variables.

One thing I don't need to be concerned with anymore is "motility" issues... that's for damn sure, as the kids are almost out of the house! :tup:

My problem is my weed is better looking than me...................
Which explains why you (as do I) spend so much time alone together....:love:

But really, does anyone ever know..:

Last edited:

VapeEscapist

Medicine Buddha
The best strain for sex in my experience is edibles.

I have an edible, wait about an hour, vape hard to kick things off, then it's blindingly blissful nerve endings, screaming religious proclamations, and fever pitch physical frictions. :p

I'm not too susceptible to Indica crash so I find the strains effect the mood of the experience more than my performance. Indica might be more slow and intimate, where Sativa would be more energetic and passionate.

Top Bottom