Best single portable device to buy on 4/20 Sales 2023 for $200 Budget?

Strekeos

Hey guys!

Since 420 sales are around the corner or already here I want to get a vape. I already have a Dynavap M but the chamber is small and all the heating and filling over and over is too much work for me so it sits in the drawer, also pretty hard to use efficiently outdoors. I want to buy a new device that wouldn't require me to heat it up externally and would be able to bring it outdoors or to a friend's place. Also, I won't be able to return or repair any devices that I buy cus I'm outside of the US and a friend is going to buy them for me.

What would you recommend? Anything over $200 like the TM2 would be too expensive.

After 10+ Hours of research on YT, FC, and Reddit I still can't decide.

Current options that I'm most likely to buy:
-Basic AVLP for $188 (+$20 for 6 caps)
-Angus Bundle by VGoodiEZ for $185 (has extra stems and caps included)
-Crafty+ for $165 (+$4 for 6 caps)

nicanaca0

I'd probably go for the Angus, the AVLP is great but the mess/caps are a huge pain point. IMO the only reason to get the AVLP is the style/form factor, for me the looks are super stealth which is why I got the AVLP over an Angus. I'd say the AVLP would be more portable too as there's no bulb inside but I know the Angus was drop tested and did well :shrug:

nicanaca0,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

2pumpchump

I am just starting to expand my collection beyond dynavap . So far only have torch stiles in my hand they are some options for them with larger bowls in that price range but I I'm getting a used DaVinci if you have chosen by then I'll let you know how I like it

2pumpchump,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

PAZ

Xmax v3pro and xlux roffu if on a budget... with the WPA and alternative glass stem chamber paths (I like IQ2 more than Angus)
What's the main difference between the Xmax v3pro /w glass stem ($120 CAD) and Xlux Roffu ($179 CAD)? My Grasshopper battery finally died (my body surprisingly still worked from the kickstarter campaign) and it's time for a new vape.

How does the v3pro /w glass stem attachment compare to the Hopper? It's a bit of a weird comparison, but would appreciate your thoughts.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
What's the main difference between the Xmax v3pro /w glass stem ($120 CAD) and Xlux Roffu ($179 CAD)? My Grasshopper battery finally died (my body surprisingly still worked from the kickstarter campaign) and it's time for a new vape.

How does the v3pro /w glass stem attachment compare to the Hopper? It's a bit of a weird comparison, but would appreciate your thoughts.

There is a thread that compares the V3P and the ROF, the main difference is the form factor and air flow along with the chambers and pathways available? Both can be used with the direct glass pathway which is the best for flavor although you can get better cooling with other setups etc I still haven't tried capsules with either and I don't reach for either very much because I have much nicer options... I would still pick them up before I try to pick up a hopper, my IO stopped working properly and is the whole ordeal so I haven't tried to figure out connecting it to the PA yet like my OG GH which I haven't used in a very long time either... I'm not sure which one would be the better replacement necessarily, either could be good depending on what you are looking for exactly, but I also much prefer tinymight

fropones

Man, I was really underwhelmed by the AVLP, and I don't get all the hype of late. To be fair, I got a launch unit, so there may have been changes since then. I think there are also dosing capsules which I guess would solve one of my biggest complaints, which was how messy it was to load and clean. Still, I was generally underwhelmed compared to vapes I picked up later like the FW7 and TM2 (although I do acknowledge that each are about twice the budget mentioned). I'd take a vapcap and an IH over the AVLP any day, but I also acknowledge OP's point on it. Sorry I don't have any recommendations except not the AVLP

2pumpchump

I just picked up a second hand davinci miqro as my first battery vape like it enough I'm lookin at the iq2 ! If you don't mind the torch FUSION and the Dani are grate for the price

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
What's the main difference between the Xmax v3pro /w glass stem ($120 CAD) and Xlux Roffu ($179 CAD)?
There is a thread that compares the V3P and the ROF
Here's the thread:

PAZ

The code "BAKED" has been bumped up to 25% for just about everything in stock except the 2x new releases so jump on a bargain (Roffu Lite under $100)!
Is the xvapecanada website not affiliated with the xvapeusa, or is the promo US only?

PAZ

Xmax v3pro and xlux roffu if on a budget... with the WPA and alternative glass stem chamber paths (I like IQ2 more than Angus)
Apologies for all the questions - do you recall your thoughts on the original Davinci IQ? Have the option of buying the original IQ (unused), IQC, or the XMax v3Pro for the same price. I'd be using either one dry the majority of the time.

Last edited:
PAZ,

stinkytofus

Hey guys!

Since 420 sales are around the corner or already here I want to get a vape. I already have a Dynavap M but the chamber is small and all the heating and filling over and over is too much work for me so it sits in the drawer, also pretty hard to use efficiently outdoors. I want to buy a new device that wouldn't require me to heat it up externally and would be able to bring it outdoors or to a friend's place. Also, I won't be able to return or repair any devices that I buy cus I'm outside of the US and a friend is going to buy them for me.

What would you recommend? Anything over $200 like the TM2 would be too expensive.

After 10+ Hours of research on YT, FC, and Reddit I still can't decide.

Current options that I'm most likely to buy:
-Basic AVLP for $188 (+$20 for 6 caps)
-Angus Bundle by VGoodiEZ for $185 (has extra stems and caps included)
-Crafty+ for $165 (+$4 for 6 caps)
where you find crafty+ for 165

stinkytofus,
Top Bottom