Best PV for E-juice and oils/herbs

FLAIRTENDER

Sorry guys but i have been reading the posts here for the last couple of months and i just get more mixed up with everything. I am looking for a PV that will do it all (if there is one yet) I want to vape flower and be able to change it to e- juice just by changing the cart. I have a gentelman's Double Agent now(its o.k.) but the oil carts. dont work that well and i would like to do more flower than oil. Any help would be great.

FLAIRTENDER,

Peloton

Vapes Hard
I think a ThermoVape might be up your alley. It has options for herbs (original T1, or the new Evolution), the Revolution and the DART for oils, and can use AVA atomizers (or any atomizers for that matter) for eliquid. Whew! The options are beginning to make me dizzy, but thats a good problem to have :smug:

edit to clarify... the ThermoVape is a modular unit. What this means to us is we keep the bottom tube with the batteries inside, and change out the unit's "head", if you will, to whatever we want to use.

Peloton,

FLAIRTENDER

Thank you Peloton, I was just looking at that. That is alot of money $250.00 for the TV and $30.00 for the atomizer and $30.00 for the adapter. Any idea's on something a little cheaper or should i just bite the bullet and blow the rent money again? I could allways keep my DA for E-juice and get a MFLB, but then i have to carry two items. I DUNNO...

FLAIRTENDER,
Top Bottom