Best portable vaporizer for around 120$ ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Nick

Hi everybody,

First of all, sorry for my bad english, but I'm french.
So, I have earned about 120$ in one week, and I want to buy a portable vaporizer.

I want to buy the MFLB, but I still hesitate, and don't know if it's the right choice.
Could you please help me ?

Dr. Nick,

Deadhead101

I am the Vapor King--I can do anything
I had a MFLB and it was great. For a $100 vape, it's great.

Why do you hesitate to buy the MFLB?

Deadhead101,

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
Hi everybody,

First of all, sorry for my bad english, but I'm french.
So, I have earned about 120$ in one week, and I want to buy a portable vaporizer.

I want to buy the MFLB, but I still hesitate, and don't know if it's the right choice.
Could you please help me ?

The highest-end options in the portable world right now are the inh004, solo, and pax and if you can afford it it is well worth getting one of these in the $150-$250 price range.

The MFLB is a nice device, but it's not a good match for everyone. Can you describe how you'd want to use your vaporizer? It'd help us recommend the best match.

deadc0ffee,

Dr. Nick

I would want to use it outside, easily.
Well, the Pax is a beautiful vaporizer, but a little bit too expensive.

Dr. Nick,

X24

Well, that eliminates the Pax and the Inhalater. (both $250ish).

I'm not sure about prices in your area, but the Solo is around $170 here at the moment.

Below that in price range you start making some sacrifices (not that there aren't cons for all vapes mentioned).

The DaVinci is having some issues with off-gassing, and I highly advise researching it if you are considering. However, it produces a good amount of vapor and is around $130.

The MFLB is the only one that is obviously in your price range. It is a neat little vape, very stealthy, has a large community backing it ect. ect. ...but sessions take a while longer, batteries can be a blessing and a curse and if you start getting a high tolerance or want to use it with a few friends, it can be a bit of a hassle.

X24,

deadc0ffee

Inquisitive vaporist
MFLB and solo seem like good options if the pax is out of your price range. The MFLB is more portable but is a bit harder to use.

deadc0ffee,

weedemon

enthusiast
the solo hits a lot harder than the mflb can. the mflb is a great vape and a fantastic place for someone new to vapor to start (provided they have the patience and intuition to learn how to hit it)

i dont use the mflb because my tolerance makes me feel like im wasting time when i have so many faster options at my disposal. I recommend the solo to people usually these days!

happyTrails

phishpanicjam
+1 for the Solo. Around $160, but well worth the extra cash. If you have friends that will be using it, it is so much easier to explain and use. If it is only you, you have a low tolerance, and a good bit of patience, the MFLB will certainly get the job done. I love the MFLB for what it is, but the 2 are night and day for ease of use and vapor production.

happyTrails,

Dr. Nick

The issue with the solo is that I don't like the design.
I think I'll wait for the pax.

Dr. Nick,

max

Out to lunch
The Lotus is a little bit too portable for me, and not that easy to use when it's windy I suppose.
I've looked at the MFLB vs Pax thread, and understood that the LB is maybe the right choice.
The LB will get the job done. It takes some practice and it's not the easiest model to get big hits with, but considering the price and warranty, it's hard to go wrong. You will have to replace batteries down the road. Even rechargeables don't last forever.

max,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
If you are new to vaporizing, the mflb might be a little tricky at first. If you are patient enough with it you should be fine.

stickstones,

Dr. Nick

Last question : what's the easiest portable vaporizer to use ?
(a nice vaporizer, stealth and not too big)

Dr. Nick,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Last question : what's the easiest portable vaporizer to use ?
(a nice vaporizer, stealth and not too big)

The Pax does that but it's outside your budget, and anyway right now it's backordered everywhere. You might find a PuffIt for sale within your spending limit but the reports on it are not encouraging. The LB is easy to use, it's just that you might have to fuss with the technique at first.

pakalolo,

X24

The Pax does that but it's outside your budget, and anyway right now it's backordered everywhere. You might find a PuffIt for sale within your spending limit but the reports on it are not encouraging. The LB is easy to use, it's just that you might have to fuss with the technique at first.

Agreed, in this price range and with what you are wanting, I think the MFLB is what you want.

I cannot bring myself to recommend either the Davinci or the PuffIt due to questionable material choices.

The solo seems to be a bit outside your price range and a little big.

This pretty much just leaves you with the MFLB.

X24,

max

Out to lunch
Just as there is no slam dunk 'best portable', there's no model that's clearly the easiest to use. And at 'around $120', good portables are few, period. I suggest you take a look at the most popular portables in Vaporizer Discussion and decide whether you want to settle for the limited $100 selection, or save up more $ and have more of a selection. If you want to stay around $120, I'd suggest getting an iolite on Amazon. They're available for under $130, but you have to consider your location and how much shipping will cost, if they'll even ship to you. I'd look at Vaposhop.com and lacentralevapeur.com.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom